Time?

Chris POV

I pace the small, clogged corridor of our tour bus wondering why Bella hadn't been picking up her phone. There were probably at least 7 missed calls and texts on her phone by now.

"Chris, dude," Ryan complained. "Its almost showtime, lets go. She might be busy or something. You can't keep tabs on her 24/7,"

I pushed the bad thoughts to the back of my head. It won't be good to let this sabotage my performance tonight.

One of our tech guys hand me my mic and I walk on stage, hearing the roars of all Slipknot fans, along with our fans as well.

***

Arabella POV

Did he really have to leave all these messages and phone calls? He's most likely tripping his shit right now, but whatever, I'll call him later.

Max was coming to visit me this evening. Falling In Reverse were in town and this would be the perfect opportunity to see how he's doing. (A/N: Yes I know he's not in the band anymore but lets pretend he is)

Knock knock knock

I open the door knowing that it was going to be Max. He looks really good to be honest. Ronnie and Ryan said he's been doing well.

"Maxie!" I yell pulling him in. Shep barks and I hush him. "What's been going on? How's tour?"

He takes a seat next to me on the couch. "It's awesome, come see us this Friday. It starts at 7:30pm. I can get you in with me if you want,"

I nod and smile. "Yeah, I'll be there. Should I meet you outside the venue?"

"I'll be standing in the back of the venue,"

"Okay, sweet. So what's been going on? Met any girls you like?"

He sucks his teeth and lean back. "I'm not looking for girls at the moment. I'm still recovering. My mind is still mixed up and shit,"

"Good for you, Maxie. Are you hungry? I can cook you something," I offer. He shakes his head.

"I heard you and Chris are together. It's all over Twitter and like every other social network. Check your Twitter,"

"I'll check it later. Is it bad that I didn't call Chris back yet after he's been calling and calling. If you had a girlfriend back home and she didn't pick up her phone, what would you do?" I ask. I hope he didn't give some terrible answer like find someone else.

"I'd probably stop contacting her until she calls first. It's reasonable,"

I nod chewing the inside of my lip.

"But anyways. Are you ignoring him or something?"

"I'm not ignoring him, I'm just not answering ,"

"Thats ignoring,"

I scoff. "Whatever,"

"You are a terrible girlfriend," he laughs. "But it's okay because you have a pretty face so it puts everything at ease,"

I go to my kitchen and fix myself a drink. "You want anything, Maxie?"

"No, I should probably head back. We have sound check in a few minutes,"

"Aww, okay. Don't forget to stop by before you leave,"

"I won't. I'll call you. Answer the phone, too,"

I let out a soft chuckle. "Sure thing. And bring Ronnie with you when you stop by again,"

"Alright. Bye, Bells," he closes the door behind him and I lock both locks.

"Come on boy, let's go for a walk," Shep wags his tail more expressively in response and I leach him up.

***

"You have a caller on line for you," my receptionist calls barging into my office.

"Okay, thank you,"

I pick the phone with a fast pace.  "Hello, office of Manhattan Art Directors, Arabella speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hey, baby,"

"Chris! Why are you calling my work phone? I could be missing an important phone call because of you,"

"I'm sorry that I wanted to talk to my girl back home!"

"Christopher, I will call you when I get home,"

"No--"

I hang up and sigh, shaking my head. My phone starts ringing again and I pick up the phone with anger. "Christopher! Stop-- Oh, Anthony...did you? Oh that's wonderful. Oh no, my boyfriend was calling that's all...yes everything is fine...okay, I'll be here when you guys get here...alright see you then,"

Chris: Please baby, I just want to talk to you. I miss you

Me: I know, I miss you too. I don't have the time right now. I'll can talk later

Chris: I might be sleep. You know how the times are different in South America. I'll call first thing in the morning

Me: Tomorrow won't be good. I'm going to be super busy

Chris: Alright, whatever. I'll see you when I see you

I could tell he was frustrated even though he was miles away. Of course I missed him, but I had work to do.

He should understand.