Pressure

Arabella POV

"I was thinking the wedding could go on here and the doves can fly over here unless you want them start from the back and work its way up the aisle," I suggest to the couple. We're going on a ride around to a couple places where they its fit to get married.

PI love it here," the woman says in awe. "How do you know about this place?"

"I've been here before for an overnight stay. There have been a few weddings here, but I plan on making yours the best," I smile.

"I'm sure you will," the man smile back, kissing Ella before turning back to me. "I think we'll stick with this venue. The garden is beautiful,"

"Okay so have you guys came up with the date? I can get the wedding planner for you,"

"Yes, um, August 29th,"

I smile. "Perfect, I can't wait. Any other questions?"

"As far as the reception hall, what are the other amenities here? Such as the on site accommodations?"

"Everything is included. We can arrange the cake, catering, a DJ, and the ballroom,"

"What about the price,"

I shrug and fold my arms. "Depends on the capacity. How many guest were you thinking about having?"

"150-200 people. We both have big families,"

"I'm gonna have to give you an estimate of at least $30,000 minimum. The champagne costs vary and depending on specific catering and the cake,"

They look at each other with wide eyes. "Okay," he says slowly. "That's fine. So you'll be able to get in contact with the wedding planner for us?"

"If you'd like. If so, you have nothing else to worry about. The first payment comes a week before the wedding to ensure that there will be a wedding. Is that fine?" I ask with bent, open arms.

"Perfect, thank you. You really are one of the best here in New York,"

"Thank you very much," I smile shaking both their hands. I can drive you guys back to your stay if you'd like,"

***

"Chris, babe, I was arranging a wedding. Why are you getting so worked up about this?"

"You could've texted or something to let me know you were busy. I keep telling you time and time again to stop ignoring me,"

I am so ready to hang up this phone right now.

I sigh and stare blankly at the wall. "Okay, Chris, what do you want to talk about?"

"You know why, forget this, you--"

"Obviously this whole distance thing is putting strain on our relationship--"

"So what are saying?"

"I'm not saying anything, I'm just saying you know, maybe we should rethink--"

I could hear him sigh through the phone. "Babe, come on now, think logically here. Are you really going to let distance kill us like this?"

"No," I lean back on my bed, feet on the headboard crossed. "I'm sorry, I just miss you,"

"I'm miss you too baby. Don't say shit like that ever again,"

I laugh. "Okay I promise I won't,"

We talk for several more hours until I pass out with him on the other end. Maybe I was thinking a bit to illogical about the distance and what not because I know I'm much stronger than that. It's not like I have absolutely nothing to do. There is so much for me here. But I just couldn't wait for Chris to get back to see me.

I wonder if he's willing to leave Scranton and come live with me...after all, I couldn't leave here anyways.