One-Two, the Devils Coming for You

Arabella POV

I sip my now cold coffee as Chris' body sturs. His eyes flutter open and he groans. I give him a sad smile as he sits up gently laying his had on his forehead. "Ugh, why is my head hurting?"

"You just hit your head is all," I say joining him on the bed. "You hungry,"

He shakes his head crashing back down on the pillow. "I feel like shit,"

I couldn't tell him what actually happened. He's be too torn about it. I'm sure he would be disappointed in me for letting it happen.

"Just sleep it off, baby. You'll be fine-"

"Ahh!" he yells. "Fuck, my back. Baby, could you see what the fuck is wrong with my back?"

I lift his shirt and gasp. There's no way that he could've gotten nail scratches all over his back from hitting his head.

"What?! What is it?!"

"Scratch marks," I whisper. "Baby, I have something to tell you,"

"OKay, and that is..."

"You didn't...hit your head yesterday," I pause for a moment. "After the show ended, some...girls took advantage of you when I wasn't around,"

"What do you mean?" he says.

"Chris, you were drugged, and they raped you. All fucking three of them," I say getting anger all over again. "They raped you and its all my fault! I could've...I could've-"

"Baby no, its not your fault. You didn't know. But damn this sucks. My straightedge lifestyle has been ripped from me," he slicks his hair back with his hands forcefully. "But, who did this?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll handle it, today,"

"No, I'm gonna let you do anything-"

"So what the fuck do we do, Chris?! Let them get away with this?! I don't fucking think so!-"

"Would you stop yelling for a moment and let think about this?!" he yells getting frustrated. He stands and tries to catch his balance. I don't help him though. "Tell me who did this?"

I shake my head. 

"No, Chris. I'm telling you-"

"I deserve to know who did this to me," he says motioning to the spots on his body in pain. I give a long, aggravated sigh. "Baby, just tell me,"

He backs me up against the wall, putting his arms on both sides of me, near my neck. His eyes bore into mine and I look away. He follows my head at each turn as I begin to tell him the names. 

"It was Kylie and Kendall Jenner. Along with Cara Dele- whatever the fuck her last name is,"

His arms drop to his sides. "So, what should we do? I don't like those sluts of girls anyways,"

"I say we...get rid, of them," I say with a smirk. 

"Dexter style," he says as his lips curl into a smirk also. 

"Fuck, I'm excited already," I smile. 

"Me too, love,"