Hearts Gone Missing

(A/N: This will be a very interesting chapter. Get your tissues ready)

Arabella POV

All the guys came over around 9, 9:30pm and the room was pretty much filled. Ashley had brought unnecessary hookers that couldn't even walk in their heels so what made them think that they could walk in them?

Luckily we didn't get any complains from people that could hear us.

I decided to stay seated where I was because I couldn't stand. Andy crashed down next to me breathing heavily while smiling. His eyes were closed. When he opened them, they were directly on me.

"I am, drunk!" he laughs. "Are you having fun!?"

"Yeah!" I yell over the music. "Are you?!"

He nods laying his head on my shoulder. "I'm glad you're having fun!"

I smile patting his head. "I want another drink, can you get me one?"

"Sure. What do you want?" He sits up.

"Ciroc, please,"

"Straight or"

"Yeah, on the rocks,"

He gets me my drink and I down it in one go. 

"Damn, girl. The was a full cup. I hope you have sunglasses," he laughs.

"Nah, can I borrow you Ray Bans?"

He nods. "Of course,"

We have a few more drinks until I completely black out for the night. I was in for a rude awakening in the morning.

***

I wake up to the burning sensation and ache all throughout my body. Andy is right next to me. I take the sunglasses from off his face and put them over my eyes.

I groan and sit up, stretching my limbs, looking all over the trashed hotel room. There's this really odd breeze on my chest so maybe it be best if I put on a jacket of Andy's or something. I wouldn't want to catch a cold.

I throw the covers off of me and head to his suitcase. Hold up, why is it so cold in here?

I place my hands on my hips and feel bare skin. I'm naked. I'm...naked? I ran back under the covers and check if Andy is naked too.

"Oh my god,"

I shake Andy awake but he doesn't budge. "Andy? Wake up," he still doesn't budge. I slap his face but he wakes up really calm, like he didn't feel anything at all.

"Where are your clothes?" He mutters. "You're turning me on,"

"Andy, where are your clothes?"

He takes a peak under the covers and smirks. "Did you like it? I don't remember a thing,"

"Me neither pretty boy," I stare at the ceiling for a while before speaking. He wraps his arm around my middle and I push it away. "I hope you used protection,"

"I don't own any condoms..."

I slowly put on my clothes and sit back down on the bed afterwards. I cover my face with my hands.

"Do you want me to take you home?" He asks.

I nod. He throws his clothes on and we head to his car.

"What do you think Chris is gonna say?"

"I'm not gonna tell him,"

"He's gonna think something happened," Andy takes short glimpses at me and manages to keep his eyes on the road.