Love Me Two Times

Arabella POV

We round up the umbrella lights and I sit on my chair.

"Need any coffee?" Klaus asks.

"No," I reply with a sigh. "I don't plan on being here long,"

Wow, Déjá Vu, all over again. This is how I met Chris all over again. Now Andy all over again? No thank you.

I could see him catching glimpses of me through my peripheral. Damn, he grew up. I close my eyes for a moment.

"Arabella?" Adam questions snapping me from my thoughts. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, is everything okay, Bells?" Andy smirks. I look over at him, squinting my eyes.

"I'm fine, thank you, Andy,"

"You guys know each other?" a guy asks in the band. He had blue eyes, just like Andy.

"Sadly, yes," I mumble.

"You weren't saying that when I was fucking you?" I stood from my chair with my fists balled.

"Woah, woah, woah. Is there something going on here that we don't know?"

Klaus steps in, pushing me behind him. "Bells, I want you to go now, okay? I'll take this from here,"

I walk away taking a few steps backwards, my eyes still boring into Andy's.

"Fuck you, Andy!"

"Bella!" Klaus yells.

Andy smirks. "Gladly,"

I get home and tell Chris everything. He seems more pissed than I was. His temperature was also raising by the minute.

"And you expect me not to do anything?!" he screams. Let me know if they're in on Monday,"

"We'll see, Chris, we'll see,"

I get a text from Klaus saying he wanted to come over later. Of course, I told him no, it's none of his business.

"Who's this Klaus guy?"

"He's a friend, and my assistant," I murmur. "Any more questions?"

Chris has been pestering me with questions all evening. Honestly, I could do without any of it. He should know how irritated I already am.

"I'm gonna go to bed early," I peck him on the cheek. He holds me close, not letting go. "Can I help you?"

Chris let out a piqued sigh and let's go. "Chris--"

"No, you wanted to sleep right? I wouldn't want to stop you,"

"Why do you--"

"I'm done talking, Arabella,"

"Fuck you, Chris,"

"No, fuck you, Arabella,"

I stomped to my bedroom and slammed the door behind me. The more I try to sleep, the harder it gets.

**

The Suns' rays shine on my face and I groan. I try to get up but a pair of tattooed arms are draped around my waist.

I push them away and crawl from his grip, closing the curtains.

"Baby?" Chris moans, still half asleep. "I love you," I hush him running my fingers through his hair so I could put him back to sleep. It's obvious that he's still tired, I heard it in his voice.

I get another email saying I had to be at work. Honestly, I was expecting this.

I take a quick shower and throw on some sweats and a cropped tank, leaving my hair a curly mess.

Adam was wearing his pajamas like yesterday, Klaus came in fully dressed, but without Sarah.

I feel a light tap on my shoulder and jolt around. "Yes--" I roll me eyes and continue to what I was doing.

"No, please, I'm sorry. Can we talk really quickly?" he asks with hopeful eyes.

I fold my arms. "Make it quick,"

"Listen, about that night, I was drunk. I was beyond shit-faced. I know I can't take that back, and I know I can't take back hitting you. Those have been the biggest mistakes of my life. The only way I can stop beating myself up over it is if you forgive me. It could only be half sincere and forgiven, that's all I need," he scratched the back of his neck. "I'll...let you think this over. Can we talk after this shoot?"

I nod hesitantly. "Sure,"