Morning Glory

Chris POV

"Babe," I say breaking the silence. We play with each other's hands before I continue talking, tangling my fingers with hers. "Don't you think there was a reason for us catching those flowers? They say whoever catches it, gets married next,"

"That's not true all the time,"

"So you think we'll never get married?"

"I'm not saying that at all, I never actually thought about what it be like to be your wife. Let's think about this, Chris, either you move here, or I'll move to Scranton. Which would you choose?"

"You move with me--"

"Nope," she breathes. "I can't do that because I have work here. Along with other big opportunities,"

"We'll figure it out," I say kissing her once. "I do want to be with you for the rest of my life,"

Her eyes roam all over, avoiding all contact with my eyes.

"Now I'm not saying, let's get married as soon as possible because I know you don't want that. I'll wait for you, babe. I just can't wait to call you mine forever," I kiss her neck once.

"Chris, why all of a sudden are you acting like this?" She likes her bottom lip pushing her head more into her pillow. "You've never been like this?"

"Do you not like it? It's just that I've been away from you for such a long time. I just missed you, that's all. Can't a guy miss his girl?"

Her eyes bite into mine. "No," she smirks. "I'm kidding, but um, I actually love the way you've been acting lately. I'm just not used to it,"

"We'll get used to it,"

"Until you move back to Scranton," she scoffs. "Cause there is no way I'll be able to go with you. Not even for a week,"

"Well, I'll stay here all long as I can then,"

I kiss he cheek and she flips on her side. "I'm going to sleep now, I'm tired," I spoon her and we fall asleep in unison.

***

It's 10:45am and Bells is still asleep. I decide to do a run around town and buy clothes and shit since I'm going to be staying here for a while. Before I leave, I leave her a note on the nightstand beside her and leave.

Arabella POV

I fix breakfast for Chris and I so that when he comes back, lunch will already be ready for us.

It's 12pm now and Chris comes back with bags and lunch.

"I got you a chicken sandwich from Nandos--oh fuck I smell food. You cooked didn't you?"

I nod.

"We can eat that later then. Here, take your food, I'm gonna go out these bags away,"

I slightly open the blinds but close the curtains so there would be the perfect amount of sunlight.

I go over to my MAC desktop and check my email. It says I have to be at work. It's Saturday, I never work on Saturday's.

"Chris, babe, I have to be at work," I stand at my doorframe.

"Why?" He crosses his arms. "It's Saturday,"

"I don't know. I'll be back, love," I grab my keys and kiss his cheek.

"Drive safe, babe," he yells as I close the door behind me.

So I get to work, and the called me in for a photoshoot. That couldn't have wait till Monday? Adam comes in with his camera, still in his house clothes.

Klaus comes in with his little baby daughter, Ellise.

"Okay, who and where are they, Klaus?" I sigh. "This better be good. Better be Metallica or something,"

"No, this band of 5. I've heard of them before but paid no mind to them,"

We get to them and they were all dressed in all black and leather, so much leather. Who were these guys?