Lover Dearest

Arabella POV

I curl my now silver hair and combed it out so that it could get a wavy look.

I decided to not wear black transparent stockings so make my appearance more sexy. To top it off, I put on my Louis pumps and apply minimal makeup. I liked the way my freckles looked today.

The sex gave me a glow so I'd rather go naked faced, but I do apply black lipstick, winged eyeliner and mascara.

Damn I looked so sexy in this dress. (A/N: Picture of the dress in description) I smoothed out my dress when my doorbell rang. There stood handsome man with roses and in a black on black satin tie tux. And he's all mine. Well not really, but hopefully eventually.

"You look stunning, Cerulli," I smile taking the roses from him.

He grabs me from behind and kisses the back of my neck. "You look amazing, baby. Gorgeous, beautiful. I can't wait for the guys to meet you,"

"I can't wait to meet them," I put the flowers in a vase and we head out after I lock up.

The drive to their hotel for the week was quick. It was like 10 minutes away. He open the door for me and I step out, fixing my hair.

He gives his keys to the valet and we head inside. "This way," he leads me taking my hands in his.

I notice Devin is sitting with an awfully familiar girl that I must've seen before. "Guys!" Chris shouts kissing my forehead. "This is her,"

"This is her?" a guy in a long black cape with a gorgeous silver hair girl standing next to him. What's that supposed to mean? "Chris, she's gorgeous,"

Chris smiles chuckling. "That I know," he stands behind me grabbing my waist pointing everyone out. "Baby, this is Balz, his girl Ryan-Ashley, Ryan our guitarist, Ricky our other guitarist, Kylie, and your boy Devin over there eating all the food,"

"Hey, guys," I wave.

They all say 'hey' in unison and they were all so attractive. Ryan-Ashley was drop dead gorgeous with her tattoos. Kylie looks more mature as she is, that's a given, but her body is more womanly that I remember. I could tell we were all going to get along nicely.

"Bells!" Devin shouts pulling me into a big bear hug. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, Devin. But tell me this," he lets me go and his face grows serious. "Tell me, honestly, why'd you let your hair dread itself?"

"Why? You don't like it?" he pouts twirling his hair.

"Arabella I'm actually trying to get over it myself," she laughs. She hits him playfully and Chris lays his chin on my head.

"I'd love to chit-chat and all with you amazing people but Bells and I have places to go,"

"Okay, wait!" Ryan-Ashley stops us in our tracks. "Will we be seeing you again, Arabella? I'd love to have some girl time with you sometime,"

Chris chimes in. "You'll definitely be seeing her again,"

"Okay, good," she smiles.

"Bye guys, see you soon, Arabella!" they all say with a smile.

"They're so nice," I say.

"What did you think they'd be like? You think goths just waddle up in corners and suck the life from everything and wear all black?"

"Yes," I say honestly.

He lets out a soft chuckle. "Well I'm sorry you think that,"

He opens is car door for me. "Suck a gentleman," I smile.

"Only for you, my love,"

He gets in himself and turns on soft music.

"You've heard of H.I.M right, babygirl?" I shake my head. "No?! What-"

"Keep your eyes on the road, Chris," I laugh. I switch the music to what I want to listen to and play Chance the Rapper.

"Bells, this is stoner music. You still do those drugs?" he asks taking short glances at me.

"No, I don't," I lied. Who does he think he is? My father? I shake the thought from my head and focus on Chris and I tonight.

"Good for you, babygirl," he smiles patting my leg, squeezing my inner thigh.

"Are you trying to start something you can't finish, Cerulli?" I smirk.

"Maybe,"

We get to the restaurant and he tells the lady his reservation for 'Cerulli'.

"Right this way, Sir," he says leading us to a booth. Your waiter will be here in just a moment,"

"Thanks you," Chris replies.

"Chris this place is so beautiful!" I say in awe. "What made you want to bring me here?"

"Because you're beautiful, and I've never been here,"

I open the menu and it takes me a while to figure out what I want.

Our waiter arrives. "Hello, my name is Peter and I'll be your waiter for the night. Can I start you off with any drinks?"

Chris motions for me to order first. "Um," I laugh. "You guys have any Rum?"

He laughs also. "We do. Anything specific?"

"Banana Run Cream would be wonderful," I smile.

"Banana Rum Cream it is. Would you like it in any specific way, customized just for you?" He smiles.

"Could you put two lemon slices on the side, please?" I ask.

"We can," he winks.

Chris clears his throat. "Oh sorry. And for you, Sir?"

"Just a coke," he beams sarcastically.

"I'll be right back with your drinks," he smiles taking one last glance at me.

I laugh and look over at Chris. "He was totally flirting with me,"

He laughs sardonically and my smile falls flat. "Yeah, amazing right?"

"Jeez Chris, you don't have to be so jealous,"

"I'm not. But the flirting was pretty unnecessary. He didn't know if we were dating or not-"

"We're not," I say with a deadpan expression. "We're just friends. Aren't we?"

"We're not," He repeats. "But I'd love to call you mine if you'd let me,"

"Hmmmm," I think smiling. "I don't know. That Peter guy is pretty cute,"

Chris shakes his head and sighs. "Whatever," he mumbles.

"I'm kidding. I'd love to be yours again. Just promise not to be an ass,"

He laughs. "I promise not to be an ass,"

Peter comes back with our drinks, we give him our order and Chris and I talk about the future. Our future together.