The More You Ignore Me...

Arabella POV

Before I got dressed to go bowling tonight, an old friend hit me up in Twitter that surprised the fuck out of me.

@TreyLaBubs: Hey ma, I hear you're in PA, hit me up cause I am too !

@BellABells: I'll hit your phone tomorrow cause I leave back for NY tomorrow, see you then

"Babe, you ready--" he sees me smiling down at my phone. "What's so funny? Why aren't you dressed? Get your clothes on,"

"Yes, Daddy," I laugh.

"I can get used to that," he winks. I get dressed, do my hair, and we drive down to the bowling alley. I haven't eaten all day so I will be sure to stuff my face once I get there.

Once we get there, I put the sweater that was around my neck on because it was a fucking ice chamber in here and I wasn't planning on freezing to death any time soon. "Bells, let me wear your sweater, it's cold as a bitch," Chris says with chattered teeth.

"Hell to the no," I laugh. "Sorry, honey,"

Devin waves us over once we get our shoes and join them. A hand taps my shoulder as I remove my shoes. "Bella?"

I turn around expressionless them beam a bright smile. "Small world! Hey, Trey!"

"Hey, babes. Small world it is. I see all of you guys are still friends," He smiles. "That's great. Hey, Chris, Devin. I remember seeing you but I never caught your name..."

"I'm Kylie,"

He nods. "Sweet. Yo I'll catch you later. You busy after this? I would love for you to meet my boyfriend,"

"Sure thing. See you later. If you're done bowling before us don't leave,"

"I won't,"

He leaves and they all look at me. "What?"

"We're cold, and we want your sweater," Devin says.

"Oh shut up, you'll warm up once you start bowling,"

Chris and Devin programs our name in the machine and Kylie was first up. My eyes scatter all around the bowling alley and I see Trey walking over to his boyfriend. His boyfriend was pretty cute, but something seemed awfully familiar about him.

"Bells, you're up," Kylie says with an exhausted sigh.

I grab my ball but I can't concentrate because I keep trying to focus on his face. I just wish he would turn around so I can get this over with. "Bella, babe, what are you looking at?" Chris asks draping his arm around the seat.

"Um, nothing," I swallow that huge lump in my throat and begin to throw the ball. The guy turns around as I throw my ball and I gasp. My ball ended up in the alley next to me.

Chris stands up and walks over next to me. Devin stands as well but stays in front of his seat. "Baby, seriously, what is going on?"

"Nothing, I-I just need help," I stutter with a nervous laugh. They guy, the guy Trey is with. Andy. Andy's with Trey. Andy is gay, or-or bi, I don't know.

Chris lets out a laugh and guides me into it.

We finish bowling and I was trying my hardest to avoid Trey and Andy. He walks over to us and I could see Chris glaring at Andy. "I'm gonna wait in the car," he says keeping full on eye contact with Andy. I look down at my shoe as Chris walking away, his fingers drift away from my wait.

"Hey, Bella," Andy smiles.

Trey turns his head in confusion. "You guys know each other?"

We both nod in unison and decided that it would be best to leave the part where we dated out of the conversation.

"Oh, well, I have to go," I say with an awkward smile. "It's was nice seeing you both,"

"Okay, Bells. Hope to see you soon. We can double date sometime," Trey yells after to me. I wave them goodbye and join Kylie, Devin and Chris in the car.

I'm just completely lost for words...Andy...he's...dating Trey.

Chris pulls off while I sit in the passenger seat lost in my thoughts.