Adoration

Chris POV

I watched her as she changes into her house wear. Large t-shirt and mid-calf socks. God, she's beautiful.

"Take a picture it'll last longer,"

I laugh at her comment and she takes a seat next to me. "Okay, then I will,"

She does an adorable smile and pose before I snap a picture of her. I tweet the picture of her and put 'Reunited and it Feels So Good'.

Most of the fans say things like, 'Who's she?' and 'She's so pretty. I hope you guys are together.'

She puts her hair up in a small bun and took off her makeup. Her freckles showed more as the sunlight kissed her nose and cheeks through her glass window.

"Balz and Dev are out of press by now most likely. Would you want to meet them now or-"

"Later," she says stretching her limbs. "I'd rather stay here-"

"With me," I smirk interrupting her.

"Sureeee," she laughs. "I can show you around NY later tonight if you'd like. It's beautiful at night,"

"Only if you come see me play tomorrow night,"

"Oh, sounds fun. I'll be there,"

We play with each others hands for a bit before I start kissing her knuckles. "Now that  Andy is out of the picture, he is out of the picture right?"

She nods.

"Now that he's out of the picture, there shouldn't be any shame with you being with me, right?" I kiss her knuckles once more before leaning in to kiss her.

She smirks, pushing me away with her index finger by my nose. I crunch my nose up in pain and she taps my check a few times before letting her hand sit there.

I rub my hands up and down her thigh, inching closer and closer to her womanly parts. She bites her lip. "You want me don't you?"

"I do," I breath pushing her back onto her pillow.

She leans up and kisses a passionately. I run my hands over her womanly warmth and her breathe hitches. "Chris," she moans.

"Mhmm?"

"I need you," she breathes pulling on my jeans. I pull them off and she pulls my shirt off. We connect our lips back together as she inches her hand down my boxers. She tugs on them.

"Go ahead baby," slides my boxers down and I kick them all the way off. She flips us so that she's on top. "I'm liking this dominance,"

With a little peck on the lips, she strips as she straddles me.

Leaving little kisses down my stomach, her mouth gets closer and closer to my erection. Damn, is this really happening?

She glides her tongue around my glistening tip. I slide my fingers through her hair, thrusting my dick into her mouth slowly, and deep.

I let her take control, completely. She takes her time, she sucks slowly, bobbing her head and humming. I guess she likes to see me squirm.

"Fuck," I moan. Without warning, I cum into her mouth. "Damn, babygirl,"

She laughs straddling me. "You came so early, Chris,"

"I didn't know you had a mouth like that," I say rubbing my hands up and down her stomach, gripping her soft, big breasts.

She squeals as I flip her over and begin sucking her boobs. I kiss down her stomach and give her clit a little lick.

My middle finger makes its way in first, then comes the index, and then the ring finger. I kiss her lips and lick down to her boobs.

A moan escapes her lips as I continue to finger her and suck on her tips. Her swollen lips becomes needy.

"Chris," she moans.

"Yes, babygirl?"

"Fuck me,"

I kiss her lips tenderly. "What about a condom? You on the pill?"

My face hovers about hers as I remove my fingers from her aching vagina and grasp her boobs, sucking the juice from my fingers.

"I'll take a plan B in the morning," she breathes.

I place myself at her entrance and she opens her legs wider. She pulls my neck down and connects her lips with mine as I ease myself into her. I kiss on her neck and thrust slowly.

"Fuck, Chris! You're so big!" she moans licking on my neck.

My thrusts become sloppy and fast paced. Her body squirms beneath me as our climaxes  comes closer. "Cum for me, Bella," I groan. "You feel so good,"

She lets her orgasm free and I come after her. Ladies first right?

I collapse on top of her and our uneven breathes fills the room. Her bedroom filled with the smell of sex and sweat. I flip her over so that she rests on top of me. One of her legs rests on top of mine.

I rub her back up and down and let me hands places themselves on her ass. I grin it tightly and give it a hard smack.

"Damn, Chris, could you get even more violent?" She laughs.

"More violence?" I smile. "I'd love to make you scream in pain,"

"Mmm, I'd probably love that," she licks my lips then gives it a small peck. I relax my head onto her pillow and she buries her face in the crook of my neck.

"You wanna meet them now? I so want to show you off to everyone. Then we can go out someplace if you'd like,"

"Are you trying to wine me, dine me, and 69 me?" She smirks. "Cause if you are then you get a bonus,"

"Then that's totally what I intend on doing, babygirl," I kiss her lips and sit up. "Okay so, I'm going to head to the hotel, change and meet you back here to pick you up. Sounds good?"

"Splendid," she says picking up her phone. I zip my pants and put on my shoes.

"How long will you need to get ready?"

"Mmmm, uhhhhh, like an hour and a half,"

I nod and grab my car keys. I kiss her once more and then her boobs. "See you in a few,"

Arabella POV

"See you in a few," he says leaving. I lock the door and collapse on my bed in pure ecstasy and happiness. It happened! It finally happened!

I dance around my living room butt ass naked while my dog looks at me with his head tilted.

"I fucked Chris!" I yell at him with a smile. He runs away to his food bowl and I take a shower to start getting ready.