You and I

Arabella POV

I did feel bad after telling Sabrina that we couldn't be friends at all. She seemed hella cool. But Chris thought that it was a bad idea and so, I respected his wishes.

He went out for the day while I stayed in his place for the day. Ryan-Ashley came over with her tattooing kit. She convinced me to let her tattoo me.

"I want a simple triangle,"

"A triangle?"

I nod.

"What does it mean?" She asks.

"To me, it simply stands for, mind, body, and spirit,"

"Huh, interesting," she thinks. "Ready? It'll only take a few since its so simple,"

I hear the machine begin to buzz and I tense up. "Relax,"

The needle comes in contact with my skin and it was over before I know it. It was only about 10 minutes before she finished.

"You're officially tatted," she smiles. "Welcome to the dark side,"

"Yay. I love it. Chris is gonna be so surprised,"

"He is," she smiles. "Let me know when you want more. I know you will. Once you get one, it spreads,"

"Definitely,"

"Alright. I'm gonna head back to our store. Call me," she says before she leaves.

I sit on the sofa pulling my knees to my chest. "Ouch," I laugh to myself placing my head on the couch pillow. "That hurt,"

I end up falling asleep on the couch and waking up in Chris' bed. "Chris?"

He doesn't answer so I search the house for him. "Christopher?" He ends up being on the patio in his back yard. "I was calling your name,"

"Sorry, I didn't hear you,"

I laugh. "Obviously,"

I pull up one of the chairs next to him and take a seat. "Kylie wanted to know if you wanted to go bowling with herself, Devin and I,"

"When?"

"This Saturday,"

"Sure. I leave on Sunday anyways," I yawn. "I gotta get back to work,"

"Work here,"

I furrow my brows. "You're insane. There's way more opportunities in New York,"

"Yeah, but I'm here," he smiles.

"That's great but I can't stay here," I sigh. "Come with me. Manhattan is great,"

"I'm not a city person. There's way too much that goes on,"

"Well, I never thought that I would ever be in a distance relationship,"

"It doesn't have to be that way," he looks away, crossing his feet. "I want to be with you always. Since you can't be here, moving with you might be my only option,"

I smile to myself knowing that I'll be living with Chris. We can finically move into the next step in our relationship but I'm kind of nervous though because I don't have any idea of what it would be like to live with him.

"So, you're considering moving in with me? Or we can get a totally new place if you want..."

"Yes, I'll move with you,"

I jump on his lap and hug him. "I'm happy,"

"I'm happy you're happy, my love,"

I kiss his lips and grab his at his shirt. "Just for a heads up I do plan on having a baby. So if you don't want one, tell me now,"

"I do too, but no rush. I want you all to myself for the time being--"

"Oh!" I shout startling him. "I got a tattoo on my ribs,"

"Let me see!"

I lift my shirt up and he takes it all the way off. "It's under the bra, too," I laugh.

"Well take it off," he mumbles.

"No," I say lifting my Calvin Klien bra top up slightly. "I don't know if I'll want anymore, this hurt like fuck,"

"Of course it did, it was on your fucking ribs," he laughs. "It's cool though...for a hipster,"

"I'm not a hipster," I retort walking away. He pulls me back and kisses my neck.

"Are too,"

"Whatever, isn't Ricky here in Scranton?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I want him to go bowling with us. We didn't get to see each other eye to eye,"

"Okay, sure. I'll give him a call. That was random though,"

"I guess," I smile. Ricky seemed cool and I know it's a weird thought, but I would love to be roomies with him. He'd make the perfect best friend. Hopefully he'll feel the same way.

"So you wanna meet Ricky now?"

"Sure,"

"Okay, go shower then,"

I take a shower, brush my teeth and head over over to my clothes with my towel wrapped around me.

I pull out an all black maxi dress with the back fully out with a few criss cross straps in the back and brown sandals.

It's best that I leave my hair to air dry since I hate putting heat to my hair.

I go back down and tell Chris that I'm ready. We get into his car and I play my music. "I hate this song,"

I scoff. "You probably never even heard it before,"

"I can tell that it's a song that I'll hate,"

"Does Ricky know that we're coming?"

"Yeah, I told him how eager you were to meet him and he was like sure,"

"You told this that I was eager to meet him?!"

"Yep," he says popping the 'P'. "Yes, Ma'am I did,"

His hand makes its way to my thigh and he starts sliding it all the way up. "You're hands are cold, Chris,"

He smirks. "Well let me warm them up,"

"Are you literally gonna pull this long ass dress all the way up?" I laugh.

"Whatever it takes to warm my hands up,"

He starts to slide my dress up but I slap his hand away. "No, Chrissy,"

"Ouch," he pouts. "Chrissy?"

"Yes, Chrissy, now stop,"

"Fine,"

We get to Ricky's place a few minutes later. Ricky opens the door before we even get the chance to knock.

"Hey, Chris. Hey, Arabella. Come in guys," he motions for us to come in. There are several guitars and there were like 3 Macbooks he had placed all over the place.

"You have a nice house," I say beginning to sit on his couch. "Can I sit?"

"Of course,"

"Shit," Chris mumbles. "Guys, Balz needs a hand with something. I'll be back in a few,"

Chris leaves leaving Ricky and I alone. "You drink?" Ricky asks. I nod. "Come with me in the kitchen, you can choose what you'd like,"

He leads me to his kitchen. I take out my preferred drink, a Heineken, and take a seat.

"So how long have you and Chris been dating?" He asks.

"We dated in high school, got in a fight or whatever and got back together years later,"

"Chris is a lucky guy," he smiles. "You're gorgeous,"

I felt myself blush. "Thanks, Ricky,"

We talk for a few until Chris comes back. I'm glad he did because Ricky kept flirting and I was starting to feel awkward.