What Now?...And Wedding Vows

Chris POV

"Shep!" I yelled at her dog. "Babe! Come get your little demon dog, he's chewing at my Tom Ford shoes again,"

She laughs and picks her dog up, lightly tapping him on the nose. "That's what you get for leaving me so soon,"

I leave in about 4 hours for tour with Slipknot and I couldn't be anymore happy. Never in a million years would I have thought that this would happen to me. People would ask me things like, 'Dude it would so cool to tour with Slipknot', then I would say, 'Sure dude, but lets get real, never gonna happen.'

And now here were are, touring with them this Summer.

She sighs. "I don't know why you couldn't have told me sooner,"

"Bella, I already told you I was leaving in a week. Don't act like you didn't know this. Don't act like I'm the bad guy here,"

She straightens her posture and shakes her head. "Whatever. I have to get to work. See you later, Chris. Have a safe flight,"

"Are you really just gonna walk away? You don't have to be to work until another 4 and a half hours,"

"I need to get working on a catalog, okay?"

I grab at her arm her pull her back to me. "Does it really take 4 hours to complete a catalog, babe? I don't think so,"

"You don't know what its for," she retorts. "I'll see you, when, you, get, back,"

I groan. "Fine, if you want to leave, then leave. I won't stop you,"

I tap my foot and purse my lips in sadness. "Okay, bye" And with that, she leaves. Damn, she's cold. Was that all really necessary?

I finish packing and head to the airport after locking up her condo and leaving her key under the mat. I don't even get one last kiss before I leave...

***

Arabella POV

Perhaps not being there when Chris left, when I actually can is quite bitchy and making me look like an ass. So, I'll surprise him.

I get to the airport and try to avoid Chris and all his bandmates from seeing me. That would totally ruin everything.

I see Chris is doing all the ticket shit so this would be the perfect opportunity. I slowly creep up behind him as he turns around when he finishes up talking to the lady across the desk.

I smile. He smiles back.

"Bella!" he places his bags back on the ground and picks me up and spins me around. "Oh baby, I love you forever,"

He puts me down and I kiss his pierced lips. "Im gonna miss you, lover,"

"You're not gonna love me?"

What? Aha.

"What?" I chuckle, furrowing my brows.

"Forget it, Arabella,"

"Flight 1092, you are now boarding. Flight 1092, you are now boarding. Group 1, please begin boarding," the flight announcer spoke through the speaker.

"Is that you?" I ask.

He nods and sighs flinging the strap of his duffle bag over his shoulder. I hand him the handle of his suitcase.

"Bye," he gives me a quick peck. "I'll see you soon, baby,"

"Yeah. Bye, baby. I love you," I smile.

He smiles back. "I love you, too,"

"Hey Arabella." Balz chortles. "Bye Arabella,"

"Bye Balz, good talk,"

I watch them all as they walk through the corridor to board the plane and head back to my car.

Chris: I love you, baby. I'll call you when I can

I smile to myself, putting my phone back in my back pocket. Now will probably be a good time to head to work, today will surely be busy.

***

"Ms. Vliet?" my receptionist says in her modulated voice. "You have a couple here to see you. They were wondering if you had time to put them into your schedule,"

"Where are they?"

"In your office,"

I head to my office and close the door behind me. A couple, one with a blonde pixie cut hair style, and a tall light-skinned man that was a bit shorter than Chris. "Nice to meet you both. My name is Arabella," I smile shaking both their hands before taking a seat in my chair. I wrap my cardigan around my chair and prop my arms up on my desk. "So how can I help you two today?"

The man looking at his wife before speaking. "Hi, this is my wife Ella, I'm Anthony, and we were wondering if you could arrange our wedding,"

I nod once. "Oh, congrats you two. What season were you guys looking to do this in?"

His fiancée sat up straight, putting her hands to use as she spoke. "We were looking at early fall but are will you be available during that season?"

"I can work around  my schedule to accommodate. Were you able to find a specific covets you'd like to have it at?"

"We were hoping that you could take care of everything. Neither of us have any idea of plans so I hope that you could take care of everything,"

I stayed silent for a while until giving an answer. "Do you guys have a phone number I could contact? We can arrange a meeting so we could roam around the city for a good wedding venue,"

"Yes," he gives me his phone number and I save it into a file on my computer.

"Here's my business card in case you two have and questions about anything. I know that card says 11a.m to 6p.m but feel free to contact me whenever any ideas pop up," I stand up to shake their hands.

"Thank you, Arabella,"

"No problem you two," I smile. "See you soon,"

They leave and shut the door behind them Klaus soon comes in and sits in my chair with a smirk. "So, what was that all about? I smell wedding bells,"

"Well you have a pretty good sniffer. Lunch? I'm pretty hungry. You're buying by the way," I say sarcastically candid.

"Sure thing. I'm up for Italian anyways,"