1

•Niall's POV•

I sit up from my mahogany queen bed while letting out a long, terrified scream while tears start forming in my blue-greenish eyes. My blue, wide, bedroom door then slams open after about a minute, which reveals my best friend Louis. Thank god.

He quickly jumps onto my bed and pulls me close in his sweet, safe, and comfortable embrace.

"God, these nightmares are really getting to you, aren't they," He whispered in my ear as I hold him closer.

"They are, and I don't know why they keep happening. What if they're trying to tell me something? What if the dreams become reality? What if-"

"Niall! Please, calm down. They're not true,” Louis says softly as he rubbed my back, calming me down a bit.

"What if they are," I say, sniffling quietly between words.

"Look, maybe if you talk about them, maybe the dreams will transfer to my dreams so you won't wake up scared all the time. So tell me about the wild dreams you have." I laugh lightly, pull away from the hug, wipe my eyes, then sigh softly.

"Well, they all start out the same. I wake up in this lovely cabin, and I've seen this cabin before in person. We did, actually." He nodded.

"Continue."

I nod. "I wake up in said cabin, stand up and head outside since home is much safer than a scary cabin." He smiles softly.

"Anyway, I always walk down a long trail and in the not so far distance, I hear this hypnotic flapping of a bat's wings, which of course, I always follow them." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Once I get close enough, the wing beats stop, causing me to stop as well. I look around the darkened area before something or someone pounces onto my body. I start screaming intentionally then I get bitten in my neck by large fangs. Then I wake up screaming."

I finish as Louis then thinks it over. "Just a question, do you wake up in the same spot every time you enter this dream?" I bow my head slightly then nod.

"Okay, so that means it's possibly telling you something, just maybe. Have you experienced anything strange before you got the dreams?"

He asks as I bite my fingernails, in which he slaps my hand away, making me stuff my hands underneath the ocean blue covers while I blush in embarrassment.

"Well, at times, I felt as if I was being stared at, but maybe it was just a gut feeling I got?"

He shook his head slowly. "No, no I felt the same way before you started having the weird dreams as well. Maybe someone's stalking the both of us? Maybe two people? Do you feel like you're still being stared at sometimes? Because I do," he said with nervousness in his tone.

"Actually, yes, but it has died down by a large amount. Less and less each day, I guess."

He bites his lip. "Same here. We'll talk more about this later since you need to get ready." I nod softly, still in slight shock, then he kisses my head, exiting through the wide door with a shut of a door moments later.

I grab a pair of light blue sweats, checkered style boxers, a pair of socks then a light blue tank to match my sweats to head into my spacious bathroom.

An important note, Louis lives here because my parents love and trust him, plus he's my best friend, but he's 22 while I'm 18. It's alright though, I like having older friends and possibly older boyfriends.

I step into the steamy shower and moan softly as the warm water drips rapidly down my tired, slightly pale body.

The water drips down my sides as I grab the loofa and shampoo, but when I glance out the small window in the shower, where only people can see my face, I see a figure looking right at me.

I mentally freak out as I stare back at him, but in a flash, he disappears out of thin air.

Am I seeing things? I quickly washed my disgustingly dirty body. I find myself decently attractive, I just haven't showered regularly in the past two weeks because of the dreams. I can never do anything right anymore. With the shampoo I wash my hair and body, then the conditioner for my hair before shakily stepping out of the shower.

I then dry my clean body as fast I can. Afterwards, I slip on my chosen clothes then swiftly run out of my room after grabbing my phone, backpack and sunglasses.

I step down into the dining room, which is the closest room to the front door, and I see Louis eating a piece of toasted, buttered bread while reading the newspaper. I snickered quietly.

"Such an adult, Louis." I say after sitting next to him, grabbing one of his toasted, buttered bread, which looks delicious.

"Shut up, Niall. The newspaper always has interesting things," he snapped in a normal tone before biting into his bread.

"Sorry, grandpa," I said with a wink at the end, biting into the stolen piece of bread afterwards.

"Shouldn't you be walking to school," he said with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Yes, yes I should be. But can you drive me today? Please?" I then pouted and gave him my puppy eyes, which works no matter what.

"Get your ass in the car, Horan." I stood up lightning quick then beamed out of the house after pulling on my shoes. I soon sat right in the car before slamming the truck door shut.

I see the figure in the distance again, but this time he's closer, and I can almost make out his features. At the same time, I can't.

Louis walks out and looks at what I'm looking at before his mouth gapes open slightly since the figure looks kind of frightening and suspicious.

He quickly sat in the truck, slammed closed door and drove towards my school after pulling out of the lengthy driveway.

"Who was that,” I asked Louis as he drives, face looking towards the road.

"I have no clue," he said with a higher pitch in his voice.

"You're lying to me, tell me the truth?"

He stops the car, making me jolt forward, only slightly. "Niall...” He sighs unevenly. “It's complicated okay,” he said softly as he looked into my eyes.

"Okay, still, tell me. If you can't tell me any details, just tell me his name."

He looks down biting his lip softly. He looks back up. "The figure is a guy. His name is Liam Payne. That's all I'm saying." I nod softly, and smile since I got a bit of info from him.

I guess I'll have to learn some info myself.

~*~

First chapter, what'd you think? :)

Leave a comment to tell me what you think ;)

Until next chapter, Lovelies. <3 xx

My Blood Is Yours || Niamजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें