8

•Niall's POV•

Louis has been biting his fingernails ever since I told him I'd beg Liam to give his son permission to date him, and he will never stop because his nails instantly grow back how ever small he bites his nails.

Meanwhile, I'm in my room, reading some things about vampires and how they're dangerous. and I'm laughing quietly to myself because I have a vampire protector. Idiots.

As I'm reading the long theories and such, a gust of wind blows through my opened windows and soon enough, Liam flies in his normal human form before he rests his feet on the carpeted flooring underneath him.

"Hey there," he said with a soft smile as he looked my way before sitting down at the edge of my long and wide bed, my queen-sized bed to be exact.

"Hey. How are your quintuplets,” I asked sweetly while closing my laptop in the process. "They're good. You met Harry, there's also Danielle, Luke, Ashton, and Brook."

I smiled. "That's good, Liam. Is she pregnant again or..."

He nods softly. "More than last time: octuplets." My eyes grew slightly wide. "Eight kids at once... That's insane," I nearly shouted but didn't.

"It is. Gladly, after we have around 30, which you already know, I won't have to see her ever again. Thank God because she's okay with that."

I nodded softly. "That's good. You'll finally, maybe, find someone you might actually love.”

He smiles then. "Maybe I will... I don't know. I don't think a human would date a vampire." I rolled my eyes.

"If I'm being honest, I would date you if you liked guys."

He chuckled. "I bet you would. I'm just breathtaking aren't I," he said while smirking.

"You betcha."

He smiled. "Thanks for being so nice to me when I was being a complete ass," he says before I nodded slightly.

"You're welcome. I've dealt with being pushed around, called names, and been spit on by people. I ignore them, or at least try to, unless they hurt me."

He sighed. "That's why I'm here for you, to protect you," he said.

I looked up at him with a smile. "And I thank you."

He nods. "Well, you can come over now if you'd like... to my cabin? She won't be coming over to my place tomorrow, thankfully. She'll be taking care of the kids by herself, she said," he explained after standing up from my bed to look at me.

"Really? You're sure," I asked a bit nervously.

"Yup. Totally am. I'd like you to see my place in its entirety."

I smiled while getting up from the bed. "Do you have clothes and such for me there? I really don't feel like packing."

He nods with his soft smile. "Sure do. Now, we might as well tell Louis that you're heading to my place."

We exit the room with Liam behind me. We walked down the steps into the living room to see Louis on his phone, the tip of his fingernails still in mouth. I walk up to him after stopping Liam. I pat his shoulder, making him look up at me.

"Hey, I'm gonna head to Liam's cabin for the weekend." And I'll be sure to ask him about you know what. I typed in his phone after finishing his sentence, making him smile at me wide.

"Have fun." I smiled softly, kissed his head, like I always do, then leave the house with Liam.

After stepping out in the pitch-black darkness, Liam looks at me as we stand on the sidewalk in front of my house. "Do you want me to carry you on my back, so I can run to my cabin, or do you want to walk," he asked.

"I'll try and go on your back." He smiled softly. I got on his back with ease.

As soon as I wrapped my arms around his neck, he started running with lightning speed, almost making me fall off, but I wrapped my legs around his waist to be safe and to not fall off.

Sooner than I thought it would take, he stopped right at the front door of his cabin. I got off of his back to almost fall from dizziness, but he catches me quickly. "See. I gotcha," he said with a smile as he lifted me up.

"Thanks," I breathed out as we stepped into the cabin.

He closed and locked the door behind us as I turned on the light, from guessing the correct switch. Once I step into the wooden house, I smiled at the beautiful sight. "How does this cabin have all of this in it," I asked as he walked into the kitchen with me walking behind him.

"I have my ways. Plus, I'm rich as hell, like you are."

I smiled. "Rich buddies, that's cool." Liam chuckled at the name before passing me a coke as he grabbed some water. We stepped up the carpeted, spiral steps into his fancy room.

"This is my room, clearly. It's filled with a huge bed, a large closet, a wide TV, a connected bathroom, then my favorite..." He walks up to his large bookcase with me behind him. He stops in front of it to turn around to look at me.

"There's a book that shows a different room that can only be opened by me, and it has the most amazing things in the world."

I got chill up my spine. "What kind of.. Things," I asked, curiously.

"Now that... you will know soon. But, for now, why don't we watch some TV. I got a large cooler next to my bed if you need any food or drink," he said while pointing to the cooler before crashing onto his bed.

I crashed down next to him and, thankfully, it's wide, so we're kinda far apart, which is good.

"What do ya wanna watch," he asked as I turned off the light with the small remote as the nightlight turned on, making me go under the covers. "Anything is fine. I'm tired. Can I sleep in here," I asked as I closed my eyes.

"Yeah, you can sleep in here. I'd prefer you sleep in here with me if anyone comes near here." I smiled softly before drifting off into a deep slumber after quietly saying,

"Goodnight, Liam."

~*~

Ooo, they're sleeping in the same bed. O.o

They still have no feelings for each other so nothing will happen, heh :)

And Daddy Liam is going to be 22 soon!! Sadness!! :( he'll celebrate it with his baby Neil, hopefully. ;)

Any who, until next chapter. <3