14

•Niall's POV•

"So, can you tell me a bit more about yourself," the hungry vampire asked as he forked a piece of his steak, chewing on it as he smiles my way.

"Well, I love playing football-"

He puts his pointer finger over my lips, shutting me up. "Soccer is with the white and blackball, right? I have only seen this football like once or twice.."

I smiled as he pouted. "Yes."

He smiles. “Okay, continue.”

I nod gently. "I love drawing and writing, both are my favorite hobbies, along with playing my guitar. I also love singing, but that's kind of a rare thing for me, singing and all."

He pouts again. "I wanna hear that beautiful voice." He nearly whined before I chuckled.

"I'm sure you do. It's not that amazing, my voice. It's kinda nice, I have to admit."

He nods with a small smile. "I'll love it, trust me."

I sighed happily. "If you say so." We then continued to eat the delicious meals in front of us.

"Anything more,” he asks.

"Nope. What about you?"

He shrugs. "Hmm... well, as you know, I do work out, even though I don't need it 'cause of my superhuman strength, but I enjoy it. I also love to draw, mostly painting. I also love you... a lot."

I looked at him with wide eyes. "You wh... what? We just got together, I-"

He smiles softly. "But I've been in love with you since we first met."

My eyes somehow grew even wider. "But you were a jerk to me before," I said, my voice cracking slightly.

He laughs. "I was acting. I never hated you. The two of us were meant to be. When I first saw you, when you were taking that shower, I knew my love for you was real. Your eyes, your face, everything, I loved everything."

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't blushing now. “I'm still confused.."

He places his pale, cold hand over my warm one. "I love you. I'm sorry that I haven't shown it before, but I do."

I smiled gently, still blushing. "Liam I--... I'm not sure if I do, at least right now. I mean, we just got together and-"

"I understand. I know my feelings and soon, you'll feel the same. At least, I hope you will."

I run my thumb over his hand. "I will but, for now, I still really like you. I'm really enjoying this date, and I don't want to ruin it."

He smirks. "You'll never ruin anything."

I blushed harder than before. "You sure about that? I'm a screw up," I said with a pout before Liam leaned over to me, placing lips against mine with full force. Gladly, we didn't fall onto the floor.

"Never speak that way about yourself again. You're perfect to me, okay?"

I bit my lower lip slowly. "O-Okay..."

He grins and pecks my lips before sitting back down in his seat. "Now, let's continue to eat our delicious food." I nod with the same pink tint still on my face, going back to my food.

~*~

After we ate the food, we stripped off our shirts and socks, dipping into the warm hot tub to play some video games. Once we get used to the warm temperature, Liam starts up the game. I get ready, wanting to beat his sweet ass since it is quite nice when I win against him.

"You ready?”

I chuckled. "More than ready. I'm gonna beat your ass."

He snorts. "Sure you are, right before you fück mine."

I look at him with a smirk on my face. "You want me to fück you?"

He nods as he bites his lower lip. "After this." He chuckles.

"Wow, you are such a girl."

He thumps my forehead, making me pout. "You're the girl in this relationship," he spoke sassily.

"Fine," I said with a sad tone, making him pull me into a cuddle.

"I'm sorry." He kisses my forehead, making me smile.

"It's okay... daddy."

He groaned. "Don't.."

I giggled. "I can do whatever I please, daddy."

He growled. "Niall... that's my weakness.. don't. I'll fück you in this hot tub."

I smirked. "Do it then, daddy..."

He growled loudly. "Fück you." He tosses the controllers on the nearby carpet before placing his lips against mine, pulling me on top of him.

"You're going to regret this, you know that right?"

I moaned as he began sucking on my neck. "I kn-know..."

He sucks my neck even harder, grazing his fanged teeth over my neck. "Ni..." he says with a soft tone.

"Yeah?"

He licks my neck slowly, making me shudder. "Can I... bite you?" I slowly placed my hands on his waist, which is in the water.

"Liam... I don't know. Won't I change?"

He nods. "That's the point..."

I gulped quietly. "Do it," I say softly, making him look at me.

"Are you really sure?"

I sighed with a small smile on my lips.

"Change me, Liam..."

~*~

I'm back with this! I have some bad news tho, I am making this story only have 15 chapters! Please don't hate me for this. I just feel this story should be shorter than I planned. I hope this won't be an issue to the people who love this!

Until the next chapter! <3