7

•Niall's POV•

Liam, Louis and I are enjoying Louis's delicious dinner, and as we are eating, I notice Liam giving Louis cold stares at times. I set my fork down on my plate and cross my arms, making the two men look at me with confused looks.

"Okay.”" Liam furrows his brow. "Louis is okay with you here, right?" Louis nods slowly. "So please, Liam, stop giving poor Louis those deadly stares. We're all friends here."

Liam sighs. "Right... sorry."

I smiled softly. "It's alright. Finish your dinner and get ready to leave. It's already starting to get pitch black outside."

He nods while continuing to eat dinner, like Louis and I. It is starting to get really dark outside, but I guess it's normal in Wolverhampton. I should know that already, though. I've lived here most of my life.

I glance outside and see Sophia's figure, and she's staring at me, which the two, dirty-faced men are sensing. "Sophia... What is she doing here," Liam asks while standing up from his clean plate.

"I'm assuming your babies are born now, Liam. She's waiting for you," I say softly, in which he nods slowly.

"Yeah... I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school." He smiles softly before exiting the house to go to Sophia.

"How many kids," Louis asks as I see Liam turn into a bat with Sophia in the distance. They both then fly off. "Quintuplets, I think."

My head then starts pounding out of nowhere and when I reopen my eyes as the pounding gets worse, I notice small drips of blood dripping from my nose onto my napkin.

"Louis," I softly say as Louis quickly stands up from his chair to run and grab a wet, red washcloth, I'm assuming. He comes back with the washcloth then he presses it up through my bloody nose softly.

"Why is this happening," I ask with a soft tone in my voice still.

"I can't explain it to you... at least, not yet. I'm sorry."

I shake my head slowly. "It's okay. I... I'm just scared.." He sighs while rubbing my back as he keeps the washcloth up my nose.

"You'll be fine, trust me," he assured me before I nodded.

"I trust you."

He smiles then sits on my lap slowly. "This'll take a while to stop. I gotta make sure you don't lose too much blood from your nostrils."

I chuckled. "Such a funny word... Nostrils..."

Louis chuckles. "It kinda is, yeah. And uh, let's just say that... This will get worse. The pain and such."

I smile softly. "Okay. How do you know all this? And can you please stay with me when Liam isn't here."

He smiles then. "Liam told me what was going on and what's gonna happen. And of course, Nialler."

I smiled much wider then before. "Okay. Thank you." He smiles back with the same, previous smile.

"No problem." I glance outside before he does and we both see a different figure.

"Is that..-"

"One of Liam and Sophia's kids. Yes. They grow up so fast," Louis now tells me.

"He sure has curly hair. He's kinda tall as well. How old do you think he is," I ask him in a whisper.

"Probably 16 or 17 in human years," Louis answers.

"Ah, okay. Why is he staring at us," I ask while frowning.

"I'm not sure."

Right before our eyes, the figure appears right behind the window. He's kinda cute. Louis maneuvers him to come in then we see him snap his fingers. and he comes in automatically, standing in front of the window now.

"How can he-"

"My mum's powers. She can teleport.” He grins. “I'm Harry," he introduces himself with a surprisingly deep voice and a soft smile.

"Nice to meet you. Why are you here? And how old are you, in human years," I asked and Louis smirked my way.

"Well me dad told me to come here to check on you, Niall." He looks at me and I nod. "You're Niall, okay. You must be Louis then, right," He asks while pointing at Louis.

"That's me,” he answers with a smile.

"Cool, okay. 'n oh, I'm 17 in human years," he finally answered, making Louis groan, his seductive groan. Yes, he has that kind of groan. "What was that for," Harry asks, completely confused.

"No reason. Be seeing you, then," Louis asks before biting his lip.

"Yes, I guess so. Be seeing you." We both wave slightly before he snaps his fingers to vanish.

"You like Harry,” I said while smirking as he got off of me since the bleeding had stopped and the pounding in my head simmered down enough.

"I do not,” Louis says as he enters through the kitchen, and I look at him through the large, kitchen window, which he can open.

"Yes you do, Louis," I say while looking at him through the window.

I see him rolling his eyes, then he walks back out to then sit down at the couch. "Okay, so what if I did like him? He's probably straight and he's Liam's son. Liam wouldn't approve." He grumbled softly.

"If I begged Liam, he would," I say with innocent eyes. They come out of nowhere. More like, I make them appear.

"Would you do that?" He squeaked, making me laugh lightly.

"For you, of course."

He smiles then hugs me tightly. "Thank you," he squealed as I stopped the hug by squirming.

"Aye, don't touch me like this. You know I don't like that," I said blushing.

He grins. "Still, thank you. I know me liking him is so sudden, but he gives me this feeling. This amazing aura. It's spontaneous."

I smile. "Such a big word,” I say as he blushes.

"Oh, I know. I like him too much. I hope he will like me back."

I nod. "He'll definitely like you back. You're amazing."

He blushes even more. "You think," he asks while looking down. I place my hand on his shoulder, making him look up at me.

"Absolutely."

~*~

Some Larry starting to appear, you can thank me later, or now. :)

And I know it seems that Niam won't happen for a while, its because.. It won't, for a while. ;)

Hope you liked this chapter. <3