10

•Niall's POV•

"I was born to carry vampires," I asked in a shocked and quiet tone. "Yes. It's really rare, but you are able to give birth to vampires." Liam bites his lip, obviously scared if I'll freakout.

"I-I don't understand... How?"

He sighed softly. "There's one human, about every ten years, he or she is born to carry vampires to continue on the new generation of special vampires. Sophia and I were the start of that years ago, but we were young, so we couldn't handle the babies at the time. That was until we soon found out that they grow up almost instantly and now that we're separated, it's your turn," Liam finishes with a soft smile on his face.

"I still don't understand some of that. So, your parents gave birth to you..-"

"And Sophia."

My eyes grew wide from that, and I nearly gagged. "Okay, so you and Sophia... They told you both that you'd start a new generation when and if they died?"

He nods gently. "Exactly," He says.

"When did your parents die," I asked.

"About a few months ago. Sophia and I finally got together then, and now we're finally apart."

I sighed. "I'm sorry."

He shrugs. "It's alright." He sits down next to me.

"So, who would I start this new generation with," I ask as he looked down.

"I know you don't want to but... with me."

My heart rate quickened. "You? I-I guess that'd make sense but that's weird. We're friends, and you're not straight, at least... I think..."

He blushes faintly. "I am gay. I was forced to have sex and make the new generation with Sophia." His blush intensifies as I start blushing as well.

"I see, so you'd be okay with us having sex?"

He nods softly. "Of course. We don't have to just yet. We can still just be roommates who talk, hang out and be friends."

I smiled. "I love that idea."

He nods softly. "Great and about that bookcase, where the room is... I'll show you that tonight."

I glance over to the bookcase then back to look at him. "Okay. What do you wanna do now, until then," I asked with a small smile.

"How about we watch some movies in here, and I'll make us some really buttered popcorn?"

My stomach growled immediately.

"I guess that's a yes." He pokes my stomach before leaving the room with a smile.

I scoot my body all the way to the back until I reach the large, comfy pillows. I rest my head on the blue one and grab my phone from my pant pocket.

I have to tell Louis even though he already knows.

To Louis: So, I can carry vampires... That's interesting (:

Louis quickly texts me back.

From Louis: It is quite interesting. It's a great thing though. You get to have some fun with Liam ;) and I regret saying that, sorry

I rolled my eyes.

To Louis: It's alright. Sure, we're going to have sex, but it's not like I'm going to enjoy it so much that I'll fall in love with him. I still don't like him like that. He's a great friend :)

I smiled to myself. Liam is a really great friend to have.

From Louis: He's a nice lad. It'd be hard to not fall for him. He's a great looking man. I'm surprised you don't like him, even though he's a vampire who can suck your blood and make you like him aka a special vampire ;)

To Louis: Lou! Can't you just deal with it? I don't like him. Sure, he is great looking and all but like I said... dating a vampire would be insane.

From Louis: Well, what if he liked you? Have you ever thought of that? What if, deep down, he likes you. I know he's gay, and he probably told you that by now. He could like you. Would you change your mind then?

I sighed.

To Louis: Maybe I would like him if he liked me, but I know he doesn't. It'd still be weird and uncomfortable for me. What if he left me for another guy if we were to date?

From Louis: I'd beat his ass, and you know that. Give him a chance if he gives you a chance to have his heart, okay? :)

To Louis: Fine! It might not be genuine if he asks to go out with me, if I said yes. I'll talk with you later. Me and Liam are going to watch some stuff together while stuffing our faces with buttered popcorn. :)

From Louis: Alright, have fun. Make sure he doesn't suck your fingers from when the butter gets all over them ;)

I rolled my eyes and turned off my phone as Liam walked through the door with a smile and a huge bowl of popcorn in his hands. "That's a lot," I commented as I set my phone on the side table while Liam laid down next to me.

"Made sure I had enough for you and I. Since you love food."

I smile. "I sure do, more than Louis."

Liam chuckles. "That's kinda harsh, saying you love food over your best mate."

I shrugged. "He knows and is okay with it."

He smirks. "Okay then. I'd be ashamed if you said you would love your food more than your future kids." My heart began beating fast again, and it really hurt this time, making me cry out softly in agony. "Niall. What is it? Your heart," He asked, setting the bowl down on the floor to then scoot closer to me.

"Y-Yeah, fück, it hurts." I hissed through my gritted teeth.

"You need some water. I'll be right back. I'll be quick." He flapped his way out of the room after changing to his bat form as I sit there, heart beating against my chest as it feels like it's about to tear in half.

He comes back in his normal figure and hands me the glass of water. I quickly gulped it all down and sighed as the pain stopped completely. "You really need to drink more water," he states, lying back down next to me with the bowl of popcorn again.

"I haven't had some all day until now. I'm sorry."

He scoots closer to me. "It's alright. Just eat some popcorn and then take a rest. I'll be sure to refill your glass with water when need be." I smiled softly then go under the covers as he does as well.

He said he'd feed me some popcorn since it'd be annoying to keep moving my arm from underneath the cover over and over again, which I thought was really sweet.

Liam is actually a sweet guy if people stick with him like I have. They just have to, well, be unique and be able to have vampire babies. That's the only reason why he's doing this. It's obvious but still very sweet.

But maybe there's another reason why he's acting this way?

~*~

Clueless Niall. So clueless.

Well if you can tell, Liam may be showing affection towards little Niall. Just maybe. ;)

Hope you liked this chapter. <3