13

•Niall's POV•

I walk down the spiral steps to the first floor. Once I take my final step to enter the kitchen, I see an older version of Andy sitting at the table with a huge smile on his face. "Andy," I asked, surprised.

He smiles more once he looks my way. "Dad!" He shot up from the chair and pulled me into a hug after he short little run he took.

A huge smile spread across my face while I hugged him. After the hug, I looked at his features. "How old are you?"

He smiles a bit more. "I'm 17."

I chuckled. "We couldn't make memories." We both pout as Liam giggles from afar with Harry and Louis.

"It's alright. How about you do something for me?"

I nodded quickly. "Anything son, and I'll do it, no matter how crazy."

He grins. "Let pops take you out on a date."

My heart began pulsating. God dammit. "Really? Did you talk him into this, Liam?"

Liam shakes his head with a smile.

Andy sighs. "I came up with the idea. So, please, I'm sure Liam would be a perfect boyfriend. I mean, I already know that he is a great dad."

I sighed again while glancing at a praying Liam.

Rolling my eyes, I nod my head as a large smile appears on his face. "Awesome! Pops, he said yes!"

Liam jumps up from his seat, gets on the counter, then jumps all the way over to me to knock me onto our carpeted floor. I coughed softly while smiling.

"You're not going to regret this, Niall!"

I cough again while he still sat on top of me. "I won't. Now, can you please get off of me?"

He immediately does that and pulls me up slowly as the trio at the table laugh together.

"You can at least tell me where the date is," I say.

He smirks. "I'll set up something in the bookcase room. You have to stay down here with the trio as I fix it up."

I groan softly. "Okay... Is this date tonight, then?"

He nods gently before smiling even more. "I'll be upstairs getting it ready. Be patient, okay?" He kisses my head quickly, sending a vibration down my whole body while he then turns to go up the spiral steps.

I nearly fall as I walk towards the table, Andy stepping in to catch me as he chuckled.

"Someone's head over heels for pops." I rolled my eyes while continuing to smile.

"Oh, hush it. This is like... my first boyfriend. So, of course I'll feel this way."

He sighs while we sat down at the table. "I guess you acting all bubbly will be okay," he says as Louis passes me a coke, opening it before I grab it to take a swig from it.

"Yup," was what I said after taking that swig. "What do you think Liam will do for the date," I ask softly while moving the can around on the table.

"He'll probably make this cute, cliche, romantic date... then you'll ride him."

I nearly spat out my next swig as the three vampires laughed with each other. "You're not serious, are you?"

Andy chuckles. "It'll lead to that. Trust me."

I sighed and gently placed my forehead against the table. "He's pretty extravagant, yeah," Louis asks.

I immediately looked up at him with wide eyes. "Louis! Why are you asking this in front of my son?"

Andy giggles. "I'm literally a year younger than you and I'm gay, and I like tight asses..."

I glare at him softly as he smirks. "We're talking about your pops here."

He nods softly. "Oh, I know. Pops is attractive." I rolled my eyes again as everyone smiles.

"To finally answer your question, Lou. I'm really not sure. I was being controlled and last night was kinda hazy, so... I don't remember looking at his body, or anything really."

Louis and Harry smirk. "So, tonight will be your first time looking at him without being hazed? If Andy's predictions are true."

I nod. "I guess so. All I know is that he has a big package."

Everyone snickers. "He surely passed that trait down to his sons." Andy and Harry bump fists as Louis rolls his eyes.

"Can they taste good," Andy asks after the short silence.

"Yes, yes they can," Harry says as he smirks at Louis, making the older vampire blush.

"Mine tastes nice, okay. Jeez." Louis blushes even more as the rest of us chuckle along together.

"That's a good thing. I don't know if mine does... Liam will find out, maybe." Everyone then smirks as I just ignore them by taking a swig from my coke.

"You think he's done yet," I asked as my cheeks burn with a small smile spreading across my face.

"Give him a few more seconds. He's a vampire, so he can work fast."

I nodded gently at Louis' answer while taking another swig from my drink.

Eventually, he comes down from the steps with a rose in his left hand and a flushed face as he smiled. "Will you take this white rose and come up with me to the library room," he asked after kneeling down with the same facial expression.

"Of course," I answer as he then stands up again, me grabbing the white rose with a smile also while he took my hand in his.

He then pulls me up the stairs and into our room to stand at the front of the library room, which holds red apple scented candles, a small table near the large bed and a huge game set in front of the hot tub.

"This is awesome!" I nearly squealed as he kept smiling.

"All for you. Just for you."

I hold him from the side and rest my head on his shoulder. "Thank you for doing this, and us being here entirely. You make me so happy." Liam turns my way, so I look up at him slowly. He's only a few inches taller than me but still.

"You make me so happy."

~*~

So niam is together and all cutesy. Which is very nice. :)

There will be some drama, and maybe some action in the not so far future? I'll think about it.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, until the next one, I love you all! <3