6

Niall's POV•

The school day is now over and all we have is tomorrow, which is Thursday, then Friday will finally come for our Spring break, which is what I've been waiting for since Winter break.

I get to do whatever I please, which is stay in the house and eat all I can, the usual things I do when breaks happen.

Hopefully Liam will go to the cabin and check up on me when he can because I really don't want him staying over at my house with Louis all break. I mean, we're friends, but I feel like he'd bring us harm because of Sophia. She's crazy, I can sense it.

If he does indeed ask to stay, I wouldn't want to be rude. He'd hate me all over again, and I don't want my friend to hate me again. It's better if we're friends and not enemies.

Anyway, we walk into the house and Louis quickly steps up to us. Yet again, his smile fades once he sees Liam next to me. "You're here again?" He groaned.

"Yes. Me and Niall are friends and we're partners. You have to deal with this." Liam then walks up the steps to leave me and Louis standing there.

"He can be so annoying." Louis says with a sigh.

"Yes he can be, but he can be calm and quiet when necessary. Just give him a chance."

He looks at me and nods softly. "I understand. He is your protector and all. I'll be chill."

I roll my eyes smiling. "I'll be down in a bit. Just need to do some finishing touches for the project, which Liam will do since he's the smart one and smartass of our duo." Louis chuckles as I head up the stairs with a chuckle escaping my lips as well.

I enter the bedroom to see Liam glowing in the sunlight from outside as he sits at the bay window with red cushions underneath him. What a showoff.

"You sure are glowing, mate," I say as I sat at my desk as he does the finishing touches.

"I'd say it's the best thing about me, to be honest," he says while sighing. He really thinks that?

"I want your hair and face, are you daft? You're not ugly, you know that, right?" I let out a small chuckle. I was joking about wanting his face and hair, but he does have nice hair.

"You really think so? I'm pale, I have this weird looking birthmark, and I'm just ugly." I rolled my eyes.

"Liam, your birthmark is adorable, you're pale because you're a vampire and you're not ugly for christ sake," I yelled, making him jump slightly.

"Okay, fine! Sorry, mate." He sighed once again and continued working.

I smirked. "Good. You're way more attractive than me anyway. And yes, I am gay and no I do not have feelings for you, definitely not since you're straight and a jackass. Mkay? Mkay."

I turned around in my seat as Liam's mouth slightly parted open from my words, and I heard nothing but applause in my head for my sassy side. Louis taught me how to be sassy. It's a good skill.

I smile to myself as I go on tumblr, thinking of how awesome I am right now. I definitely am.

I scroll through my dash and hear mutters from Liam, so I turn around and see him smirking. "Why are you smirking," I asked.

"There's no reason. Well, actually, I'll tell you." I furrowed my brow in confusion. When he turns his binder around, I see a picture of me.

"Why were you drawing me," I asked before chuckling.

"I'm just super fucking bored right now," he said before growling to himself.

"Why don't you go back to your cabin? I'm sure it's more fun there," I said while turning back to my laptop.

"Yeah, it's really nice with a TV, game set and lots of food, but it's too quiet there. Even though I really love the quiet, it gets boring when I'm alone."

I rolled my eyes as I keep looking at the screen. "But it's not boring when Sophia comes over."

He scoffs. "I don't love or like her, mate. I'm just with her for the new generation, you know that."

I nodded softly. "Yeah yeah, I know. Would you want me to come over sometimes if she's not there?" Silence then filled the room for a numerous amount of seconds.

He spoke up after about a minute. "I guess that'd be okay, mate. She has her own cabin.” He clenches his jaw. “Sorry for not responding. No one has ever asked to come by my cabin. It's strange, ya know?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, I guess so. So, when could I come over," I asked as I shut off my laptop since I smell Louis's amazing cooking.

"Well, she doesn't come over on weekends, most of the time. How about Saturday?" I nod softly as I stood up.

"Sounds good.” I grin. “Do you want some food or are you gonna head back to your cabin," I ask as I'm nearing the door.

"I'd love some food. I'm quite famished, and I'm surprised you knew that vampires could eat things other then blood."

I rolled my eyes. "It's obvious. Everyone needs food to live."

He smiles. An actual smile. "True that. Let's go get some grub," he says before we head out of my room to the dining room.

Liam sure is getting nicer. Guess I just have to be nice to make someone else nice.

~*~

The Niam friendship is blossoming! :D

Nialls gonna go to Liam's cabin, sounds fun. ;)

Hope you liked this chapter. <3