4

•Niall's POV•

"I pop up and I always stare at you from afar because... I was born to be your protector."

My heart stops once again, and I'm absolutely in shock now, totally in shock. "If you were born to protect me, why are you such an ass," was what I said after getting out of my full blown shock.

"Because I can be, Niall. I can't hurt you, which I almost did a few times, and I'm sorry, but I just have to make sure you're safe and that's all," he explained, but not enough for me to understand.

"I still don't get it. Why me? Why do you have to protect me," I ask as I furrow my eyebrows at the same time in slight thought.

He sighs. It must be a long explanation. "Well, my parents told me once I was old enough, that I would have to protect a human at all costs. I wasn't sure why, but they told me that they're going to be special and not just any kind of human. So, they looked around when they said that they were getting food, but in reality, they were really looking for you in the end. That was what they said to me. At first, I didn't want to protect some puny, gross human being, but I was forced, so now I'm here."

He finished with another sigh escaping his slightly plump lips, and I look at him how I look at Nandos, my favorite food place. It's like heaven, and how I look at it, is really longingly.

"But earlier today, you said you wanted to get rid of me. How would that be protecting me," I asked an obvious question.

"I was really joking. You were being obnoxious, so I said that to get you shocked, which worked. I never want to disobey my parent's orders, now that they're dead." He looked down slightly.

"I'm sorry." I reach out and try to touch his arm, but he moves away from my touch.

"Can I just leave now," he asks after a huff of breath escaped his lips.

"Of course. I'll see you tomorrow?" He nods before exiting my room after I move out of his way.

I lean my head against the door and let out a long, tired sigh. "Why me." I step out of my room after zoning out and when I see Louis on the living room couch, I jump on top of him in anger.

"Why didn't you tell me he was a vampire," I nearly yelled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to freak out. I'm assuming he told you," he asks softly as he bites his lip. Why is he so calm?

"Well first. I looked him up and saw that he was a vampire, but I wasn't sure, so I asked him and... yeah. Why are you so calm about this," I ask as I'm still on top of him.

"Well, first of all, get off of me." I got off of him to sit down next to him as my eyes are still glued to his figure.

"I'm calm about this because... I'm a vampire as well," he says, flashing his sharp vampire teeth my way.

"Oh, hell no..." was all I could say before I hugged him.

"Why are you hugging me, mate," he asks with a small chuckle.

"You being a vampire is so cool! I love you even more now!" I almost squealed as I kept hugging him.

"Uh, thanks, I guess. 'n yeah, I am. I'm surprised you're not as surprised as I thought you'd be " he says after the long hug, thanks to me.

"Well, I just think it's awesome! Finding out that Liam is a vampire and that he is my protector is cool and all, but you being a vampire... that's even better."

His eyes grew slightly wide after I finished. "He's your protector?"

I nodded slowly, becoming really confused. "Why do you look so scared, Louis," I ask, also becoming really scared.

"If he's your protector, then... Ah fuck, I can't say it," he speaks before biting his tongue.

"What, why not!?" He sighs softly then he stops biting his tongue.

"Because he'll have to explain it to you, eventually. Do you know Sophia yet," he asks softly.

"No..." I answer slowly, making him punch one of the couch's cushions.

"Who's Sophia," I ask after he calmed down since he looked like he was about to go and kill someone.

"He was supposed to tell you who she was," he says.

"Well, can you tell me? If you know." He nods softly.

"He's married to her. They're made together to start a new generation of vampires. Whether or not if they love each other. Sophia is madly in love with him, but Liam... I think he just likes her as a friend, I'm really not sure."

I nod slowly. "Anymore info," I ask as he licks his lips.

"They're planning to have a lot of kids. Luckily, Sophia is made to have lots of babies at once, so that's less sex for them."

I snort then. "Why are you telling me that," I ask while smiling.

"Just don't want you to be jealous of Sophia " He says simply.

"Why would I be jealous of Soph- I don't like, Liam," I said with a bit of anger in my voice.

"Alright, fine! Sorry, I just thought you would because he is kinda good looking."

I rolled my eyes. "I would never date a vampire." I then stormed into my bedroom and slammed the door shut with full force.

"I swear, I'm done with all this bullshit of Louis thinking he knows me because he doesn't," I say to myself as I take off my clothes and slip under the bedsheets.

Might as well just sleep for the rest of the day.

~*~

So, Louis is a vampire as well. That's fun. :)

Hope you liked this chapter. <3