•Niall's POV•

"Harry, you know we didn't love each other. Please don't get upset," Liam says softly to his son as he clutched onto Louis.

"I-I know, Dad, but it's just u-upsetting to know that you're not together."

Liam sighed quietly, knowing how his son is really emotional. "Why don't we get some ice cream in the freezer," Liam says softly as Harry quickly shot up, making us all chuckle.

"That sounds lovely." Harry gets up from the couch but before he leaves the living room, he places a kiss on Louis's lips.

I sit down next to the smiling Louis. When I rub my eyes, I see him sitting closer to me than he was before. "So, since Liam is single now, why don't you take a ride on that wagon?"

I punched his arm, hard.

"Oi! What was that for?"

I sent him an evil glare.

"Right. You would never date a vampire."

I nodded gently. "That's right. Especially not Liam. He's just my protector, and that's all." I let out a short sigh as Louis bites his lip. When he bites his lip, he's definitely hiding something.

"Tell me what your hiding," I said after turning to him, crossing my arms angrily.

"I'm not supposed to say anything. Liam is supposed to, Niall." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'll ask him now." I stand up from the couch, but Louis pulls me back down. "What," I asked annoyed.

"You can't ask him when Harry is here. That's all I can say," Louis says in a hushed tone as the two vampires walk into the room with chocolate ice cream.

I decide to text Louis since he won't talk with me.

To Louis: Why is this such a huge secret? Is it pretty obvious that I could figure it out ? :/

Louis's phone buzzes after I sent the text, and he sighs when he looks my way.

From Louis: It's definitely not obvious. To you, at least. Maybe Liam will tell you if Harry and I leave? I'm not sure.

To Louis: That'd be great. I'm really curious.

Louis and I then stuff our phones in our pockets to then look at the two dessert-lovers as they stuff their faces with the chocolate sweetness.

They have already sat down on the other couch in front of me and Louis's while they enjoy their cold dessert. I think of what Liam might tell me as I watch them.

"So, erm, after the ice cream, we should head back to the house.”

Harry nodded softly. "That sounds nice. I'm sure these two want to be alone."

I rolled my eyes slowly while Liam grins.

"Let's just start heading there now," Louis said while standing up.

"Sure. You don't mind me taking this whole carton of ice cream right," Harry asked his sitting father.

“I don't mind, go ahead," he said with a smile as Harry began leaving with Louis.

"Thanks, Dad! Love you," He shouts before the front door closes with a quiet slam.

Silence then fills the room as Liam notices me slightly shaking from what I'm afraid to ask him. "What's wrong," he asked with concern in his voice.

"Liam, you're my protector, but I know there's something else you and Louis aren't telling me. Louis said you have to tell me so can you," I ask while playing with my thumbs, looking down.

"Are you sure you want to know? I feel like we should just wait a few more days, until Sund-"

"Liam, no," I shouted, standing up furiously. "Tell me now," I say with a new, soft tone.

"Are you really sure," he asked while setting his carton of ice cream on the cold, wooden table.

"Yes, I'm really sure."

He stands up, walks over to me, grabs my hand, then pulls me up the spiral steps.

He enters the bedroom, closes the door behind me after ordering me to sit on the edge of the bed, then he turns around with a long sigh escaping past his lips.

"You're most likely going to freak out."

I sighed, getting really impatient. "Please don't run out, scream, or do anything a stupid person would do."

I nodded gently. "I'm ready, come on." I nearly whined. He sighs one last time before revealing the truth.

"You were born to carry vampires."

~*~

So... Niall can carry vampires/vampire babies. That's fun. :)

Happy birthday Liam!!! Lol.

Hope you liked this little chapter. ;)