12

|So Liam being an arse.. That may not happen.. My niam heart can barely handle them dating other guys or girls so.. Yeah :)|

•Niall's POV•

I wake up to my head buzzing and a weird feeling in my stomach. When I open my eyes slowly, the sun burning against my whole body from the window, I notice my stomach bloated and a naked Liam to my right, making me all kinds of furious.

"Liam! Get your ass up," I yelled and he slowly sat up to wake up by opening his eyes slowly, smiling as he sees me.

"Hey, Babe..." He trails off as he sees my face, his face SOON dropping to a sad one.

"When did this happen? Last night," I said in a, slightly, quieter tone since my stomach hurts. Stupid baby, stupid Liam.

"Yes... I... kinda took over you."

My face turned red hot, my body filling with anger before I slap Liam the hardest I ever could since he can't easily get hurt.

He growls softly as I roll my eyes. "Why'd you have to do that," I asked, still furious with his actions.

His expression softens a little bit. "I just thought you maybe liked me, Niall." He sighs and rubs the back of his neck out of nerves. "I'm in love with you, and I thought that maybe you felt something as well but after you said you didn't, I couldn't control myself." He groans as my stomach starts feeling worse. "I'm really sorry. I want you to forgive me for being an ass. Luckily, Sophia didn't, but I really want you to. If you don't... I don't know what I'll do. You're so perfect to me, and I want to make so many babies with you. Please..."

My stomach feels even worse as I exhale softly, which Liam notices while I cry out softly in pain.

"The baby," he asks. I nod gently and he quickly sits at the end of my feet as I'm naked as well.

"This won't hurt.. Well not a lot but.. Just breath. I'll have to get Louis so please be really patient. Can you do-"

"Just be quiet and go get Louis," I screamed at him, making him blush.

"I love it when you scream at me." I roll my eyes while blushing before watching Liam run off to get Louis.

× ×

Liam holds the small, baby boy in a soft blanket in his arms as I clean up the small mess on the bed. "That wasn't too bad, right," he asks.

I shake my head. "No, it wasn't," I say while Liam looks at me.

"You know that I really am sorry," He confesses, breaking the silence, well, almost silence. Louis was being loud downstairs.

"I know. I just think love and relationships are too much for me, and you didn't have to change me to make babies make me love you in the process. I would've learned to love you, and I would've been prepared for babies when I decided to be ready." I sigh while throwing the small rag in the hamper next to the door.

"I know... I guess I wasn't thinking right. I'm really really sorry."

I shrug. "It's alright. You still have to earn my love. It's not easily received, like at all."

He snorts quietly. "I got this."

I rolled my eyes with a gentle grin on my face.

"Oh, do you now," I ask while I place my hands on his hips.

He smirks. "I'll give you gifts everyday, make your favorite foods everyday, and I'll do all the house work."

My heart began beating faster.

I hate doing work and making food! So sweet of him.

"Okay, that actually sounds nice." He grins.

Out of nowhere, our baby boy grows in front of our eyes, turning at least three feet. "Woah," I say, nearly breathless from the sight. "Hi daddies," he speaks sweetly.

He has Liam's brown hair, my blue eyes and definitely Liam's smile and hands. He's really adorable. I wonder what our girl would look like? If we have one. Most likely, we will.

"Hey, baby boy," Liam says, smiling as he sets our son down on the floor. "So, what's my name?" He's really intelligent already, jeez. He knows how to talk and walk. Well, he looks like he's ten.

"Andy," I answer. Liam grins.

"Andy! Cool name," Andy says with a smile. Liam feels chills run up his spine. "Daddy, what's wrong," he asks before Liam pulls him into a hug. "You're just so beautiful," he spoke in a hushes tone as a small tear escapes my right eye.

How couldn't I fall in love with Liam? He's so freaking sweet.

He stops hugging Andy as the little boy himself giggles. "Can I have some food?"

I chuckle softly since he got the food thing from me. "Of course, Baby. But that's Daddy's job. My job is seeing if Daddy is capable of showing his love for me and showing if he can make me love him." Liam chuckles as Andy smiles.

"I think Daddy will succeed, Dad." I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Okay, Baby. Go get some food with your Daddy." He nods while he grips Liam's hand to pull him out of the room as they both laugh along with each other.

I smile to myself while sitting at the end of the bed. After closing my eyes for a few seconds, someone appears in front of me. That someone is two people, Louis and Harry to be exact.

"So, you had a kid with him, huh?"

I blush.

Louis smiles and Harry grins.

"Sure did. I'm glad you helped."

Louis nods before squealing. "I want kids! Let's go hang with them, Haz." He then quickly leaves the room with Harry right next to him. This leaves me to my own thoughts.

"I hope my life will always be this happy."

~*~

Sorry Niall, some drama has got to happen. ;)

I hope you like little Andy :)

And this chapter, at first, got deleted, so I had to rewrite it. -.- I think this came out better.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3