11

•Niall's POV•

Liam and I have been binge watching some random movies while continuously eating the popcorn, which Liam had to refill over five times and again, I'm so glad I can eat as much as I'd like to.

He glanced at my buttered fingers at times, like he really wanted to clean them off, with his mouth, similar to how Louis predicted, but I'm glad that it didn't really happen.

I'm really not sure if he likes me or not. I mean, his gaze was pretty intense and all, but if he does like me, then I'll have to like him back, won't I?

What if I hurt his feelings?

What if he hurts me?

I should hope for the best and hopefully he won't like me because that'd be both insane and my life would be filled with drama with twenty-one kids on his shoulders.

I wonder how they're all doing, I wonder if Liam even knows. I only know Harry right now so maybe his other children will stop by?

"Hey, Liam?"

He looks at me with a soft smile. "What's up," he asks.

"Will your other children come here since Harry visited me?"

He sighs. "I honestly don't know."

I nod softly. "Okay." I licked my lips as he stares into my eyes.

"If I'm being honest here..." He sighs softly. "You're really beautiful," he admits with a smile as both of our faces flush a bright red.

"Thanks, Liam..." I didn't know how else to react. "So... about that room?" I glance at the bookcase.

He smirks. "Ah, that room." He grabs my hand to pull me off from the bed to stop in front of the bookcase. "Don't scream or be scared, okay? This room is like paradise to me." I nod, shaking slightly in thought what's on the other side of this bookcase.

He moves down the large, white book, making the bookcase open towards us. We step back and my mouth gapes open as I see a hot tub in my sight. "How is that in there," I ask as he grabs my hand to pull me in.

He pulls a lever down to close the bookcase behind us, then he continues to walk toward the hot tub without saying anything as I get really worried.

"This is really cool," I breathed out as I look around the large room, containing that hot tub, a large bed with a small closet next to it and a mini fridge as well. On the right of the hot tub, a shower and a bath are in another room, with a toilet and sink of course, plus a small kitchen on the left of the hot tub.

"What is this all for," I asked as Liam stripped off his shirt, leaving on his shorts before slipping into the hot tub as he moans softly. I have to admit that it was a nice sound.

"Just a relaxing and safe room for us."

I swear my dïck just twitched. Shït. "Oh, erm... may I come in?"

He smiles up at me. "Of course you can come in, weirdo." I giggle softly and step into the hot tub after taking my shirt off since my socks were off and so were Liam's after we decided to wear shorts minutes ago.

"How's the water," he asks with a smile as I move my hands around in the comforting water.

"The water is great. Really relaxing," I say as I slipped in and before looking into his eyes as they glisten a red color. "So, when the kids come, can they come in this room as well," I asked softly while looking back down to ignore Liam's gaze.

"When they get older, which is quick as you know, yes." He finishes by putting his hand on my thigh, making me jump slightly. "Would it be a bad thing if I said that I liked you," he continues with a much more gravelly tone.

"No," I answer before gulping quietly. "But, I really don't want to date a vampire. You're good-looking and all, but I feel like it'd just stir up something with your other kids, and I don't like drama."

He sighs, gripping onto my thigh. "But you said that even you'd date me, Niall. You said that anyone could date me, you said that."

I winced as he dug his fingers into my thigh. "L-Liam, I-I...-"

"Just be quiet." He collides lips our lips together, causing this weird feeling in my head to appear. "There. Are you okay now, Baby," He asks softly after removing his fingers from my thigh.

"I'm... better than okay, Babe."

He smirks and pecks my lips. "Good. How much do you love me," he asks with a grin.

"So much," I breathed out while my cheeks are flushed.

"I love you so much, Baby."

I giggled softly before he turned serious. "How about we go make some babies or a baby," he asks with a soft smile.

"That sounds like a perfect idea," I answer while standing up from the hot tub. He stands up afterwards before we dry ourselves off as we walk towards the comfortable looking bed.

We take off our shorts and boxers before Liam throws me onto the bed to then crawl on top of me, eyes fuming a dark-red color. "You ready for me to fill you up, Baby," he asks huskily as he breathes against my neck.

"I'm so ready. Go as rough as you'd like." I nearly whined.

He kissed my neck. "I will. Thank you, Baby. You deserve a gift." Liam then places his lips onto mine for a sweet and hungry kiss.

I kiss back with a smile as he grips my slightly pale, boney hips, and I wrap my arms around his pale neck.

"Enough kissing. Let me fill you up." He breathed against my lips.

I smirked. "How many are you hoping for," I ask softly. He smiles.

"I'm hoping for two... Liam and Niall Jr."

~*~

So... Liam kinda took over Niall's brain, I guess?

So Liam is pretty psycho and violent, for most of the chapters, but he can be sweet and innocent at rare times, which is good right? Right. :)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and psycho Liam. ;) <3