17. Accident

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating that much! I've been pretty busy and I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I'm writing a Ben Bruce OC if you wanna read it! It's entitled NOT THE AMERICAN AVERAGE! Just so you guys know; I attended Warped Tour Detroit! It was AMAZING! I saw Silverstein, Set It Off, Bless The Fall, August Burns Red, Never Shout Never, Asking Alexandria, and Neck Deep! I was at the barrier for Asking Alexandria and Never Shout Never! It was amazing! Okay, on with the story!

And from now on ALL HATE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED! TY! :) - lOTS OF LOVE - ME

CHAPTER 17!

Okay, I'll admit it. Maybe walking out on Zak wasn't the best Idea i've had, but was wanting to do a full investigation on my house? absolutely not. I realise that my house is hazardous, but what Zak fails to realise that it is my home. I've lived with these spirits for as long as I can remember, I worked at Pennhurst for christs' sake. If I know a little about spirits I think I can handle the ones at my house.

Maybe Zak just doesn't get it.

It's been a few days and I've been questioning my actions, but I'm not changing what I did. It was the right thing to do at the time, and still is. Zak's called over 50 times in the past three days. Maybe I should call him back.

ZAK BAGANS.

I don't think I've left my bed in a week. Has it been a week? Shit I don't know, sure does feel like it though. I lay on my bed, shirtless, my head buried in my pillows, Gracie whining at my feet. She missed Marilyn almost as much as I did. I've called and called. Marilyn must be done, I can't do this anymore without her. Marilyn is my everything.

I closed my eyes and after a moment my phone started ringing. I scrambled out of my bed, sprinted down the hallway, and skid to a stop to where my phone was on the counter. When I saw the caller ID For billy, I didn't even want to answer it. "Hello?" I asked, pulling the phone to my ear, rubbing my temples.

"Alright. Be there in 10." Billy said.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"I'll be there in 10. Stop making yourself miserable."

"Shit excuse me, Mr. I'm perfect and have children and a wife." I said annoyed.

"Stop whining. Get out there. Marilyn will come around." Billy said.

"You don't know that." I said sighing. "I think she's done."

"With the show?"

"With me." Saying it broke my heart, but i think it's true. Marilyn isn't dealing with me anymore, or any of my bullshit.

"Be there in 10. We need to do something to get you out of bed and out of sulking." Billy said, "We are gonna go over footage and pick up some beer. We are gonna have a guys night and you're going to stop whining like a little bitch."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Woof Woof." Billy said before hanging up.

I didn't have anything to say to them, and I didn't want to go out. I wanted to sit in and have a nap, then cry, and drink the entire bottle of Mexican Whiskey that's in my cupboard.

MARILYN ANDERSON

It was midnight. I couldn't sleep. I was missing cuddles, kisses, hugs. I was missing Zak.

But was I going to let him know that, hell no.

I let out a sigh and pulled my pillow closer to me, I attempted to sleep. I really did. But I couldn't. Finally, my phone let out a shrill scream from the ringtone and I answered it with a groggy hello, without looking at the Caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Babe. I love you. I'm sorry. I'll cancel everything." Zaks voice rung through my phone, I rubbed my temples, and debated hanging up.

"Zak why are you calling?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I love you, I don't want to lose you." I tried to hear him, his voice was staticy and was blending in with the noise around him.

"Zak I can barely hear you." I said.

"Baby I love you please don't leave me."

"Zak, where are you?" I asked.

"The club, with Billy." Zak said.

"Are you drunk?" I yelled.

"Maybe. I'm coming over."

"DONT YOU DARE DRIVE HERE!" I screamed.

"I'm coming." The phone disconnected.

I almost cried.

I got up and ran out of the house, barefoot and crying. I got into the car turning it on and half speeding out of my driveway. Zak was in trouble. He's lucky I know him like the back of my hand, they'd be at the Challer. Their favorite club. I drove there, trying to keep calm because I knew the police were out, and I didn't want to get pulled over.

i drove to the club, calling Billy. "Hello?" He answered.

"Where are you? Where's Zak?" I yelled.

"The club. Challer. Zak left a while ago." He said.

"FUCK." I screamed into the phone throwing it down to the passenger seat, taking the road to Zak's house to see if maybe I could catch him that way. When I saw flashing lights ahead of me I was hoping Zak had gotten pulled over, I would rather have him drunk in a jail cell then dead in a morgue.

I kept driving in hope I would catch a glimpse of his black mustang. When I realised the lights weren't for a pull over, it was for an accident, I dropped. I stopped the car just before the cops and got out, staring out into the darkness of the night, the only thing that was light was under the streetlamp.

That's when I caught glimpse of it. The black mustang, flipped over, almost demolished, another car beside it the same way. I broke down when I saw it, the cross tattoo the only thing making me finally realise something.

It was Zak's car.