2. Sadbury.

((Sorry for such a boring chapter!! IF you're reading! Make sure you comment!))

 Sadbury, Massachusetts. Who would have thought it would be such a cold town? I suppose I should be used to being cold – since I came from Pennsylvania. But, the boys? It was safe to say they were completely dying out here. Bundled up in jackets, sweaters, hats, gloves, two pairs of socks, ear-muffs – should I go on? It was safe to say that these Vegas boys didn't have any idea what winter in the north would be like. We were in the van to Longfellows Wayside Inn. I was content, the heat was pumping warm air into the car. My headphones were in my ears and I was jamming out to an oldie song that I loved when I was younger. I had a pair of pink gloves covering my hands, and a black jacket over my shoulders. Zak was wearing a stylish black jacket, a sweater underneath it, and a long-sleeve shirt underneath that, and black winter hat over his head. He was sniffling his red nose, and his gloved hands were covering his mouth – he was keeping them warm. I laughed at them, and he glared at me over his gloves as I yanked out a headphone. “Babe,” I began, “Are you really that cold? Because you can ask Billy to turn to heat up.” Zak glared at me again.

“I'm fine,” He half growled. This cold was even making poor Zak angry. I laughed at him, and pecked his cold cheek with my soft lips. Billy took that as a sign to crank up the heat, even though poor Aaron was in the back complaining about the heat in the car.

“Oh, shut up.” I smiled, half-ignoring Zak for a moment, “You'll be happy it's so warm in the van when we get out to start interviews. Zak is half-frozen over here.”

“Yeah,” Billy laughed from the drivers seat, “That's because Zak is a Vegas boy for life.” I laughed at the irony, because it was true. Zak was born and raised in hot city’s – expect for Chicago. And even as a child his mom said he absolutely hated the snow. Zak didn't have a comeback for this, because it was true.

“Whoa!” Jay's voice exclaimed from the passenger seat, “There it is! Ain't she a beaut.” Our attention went from Zak out the window to the building that unfolded in front of us. The place was absolutely beautiful. “Longfellows Wayside Inn, Ladies and Gentleman.” Jay greeted as if we were in a storybook. A huge brick building, with arched windows and a cylinder roof. It was a good 3 stories high, and was absolutely beautiful with the scenery. The snow added to it.

“Lets get in there and do some goddamn interviews before I freeze.” Zak complained softly. I smiled at him and watched his blue eyes span over the building – somewhere deep inside all that hatred, I could see his excitement for this lockdown.

Billy pulled the car up to the driveway, and we all piled out after we parked. We grabbed the cameras and towed ourselves inside. I grabbed my camera, slipped a brand new memory card in it, and walked behind Billy into the wayside inn.

The inside was astonishing. We were greeted by the front desk. I snapped some quick pictures with Nick while Aaron and Zak checked us into rooms and looked to go find the man we were going to be interviewing.

“How are you and Aaron?” Nick asked suddenly. I shrugged as I looked back, to find the other boys had already disappeared.

“Fine,” I replied.

“There is no 'fine' about what went down last year, Marilyn.” Nick said sternly, “Everything has been shit. This doesn't feel like a family anymore, I think you feel like you're forced to be here now. I know you love traveling with us, and being with Zak. But I feel like you think we are forcing you to be here.” I stood up from my position on the ground from taking pictures and looked up at Nick.

“Nick,” I began, “I don't feel like I'm being forced to do anything. I love being here with you guys.” I figited with my camera.

“Then why aren't you smiling?” Nick asked, “When we first inducted you into the GAC, you were always playing along with our jokes, and now you sit in the back of the van and listen to music. Marilyn, what's wrong?” I shook my head slowly.