What?

Marilyn

A dozen and a half people later, answering all the same questions, “Have you ever seen Lizzie Borden's spirit?”, “Do you have any experiences in this house?”, “Do you think this property has a history due to the Borden’s?”. And honestly, these questions were starting to get a tad bit annoying – but unfortunately I was stuck here until the boys were finished with their interviews – but god knows when that would be. But apparently, it would be a while. They still had over 20 more interviews lined up in this house alone, and a few more where they had to drive to meet the person.

In the meantime, I was stuck on a rather comfortable couch in the parlor, scrolling through my cell-phone through my twitter timeline, trying to find something to amuse me long enough to make time fly by. But of course, knowing my luck it wouldn't happen. The boys voices echoed through the entire house, the laughs, scares, questions – and the answers. Some of them were extremely creepy, and I tried to avoid the people who gave those types of answers – but those were the kind of people that Zak really liked, the creepy people.

I heard Aaron say something about taking a break for a half-hour to change tapes and eat something since they were all starving. I knew that they hadn't ate since this morning, and none of them ate much since they were so excited about this location. I honestly didn't see what was so cool about a house that some lady went insane in but, what can I tell you? The crew is a few odd people.

Zak didn't bother to come over to me, he had things to do which involved going over tapes and picking up his questions and checking off the ones he already asked and go for asking new ones. I stood up, locking my phone, and strolling over to him quietly as he talked to Aaron about the camera malfunction they had earlier. I was convinced it was just Aarons wiggly fingers, but Zak had convinced himself it was Lizzie trying to communicate with them (try again Zak, because as usual, you're totally wrong). I stood behind Zak, silently wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his back. Aaron chuckled out a few more words, before walking over to talk with Nick.

“Hey babe.” Zak said, monotone, looking down at his phone and flicking It back into his pocket. He then turned around, taking my arms from around him. “What are you up to?” I shrugged, looking around the room we were in. The parlor, the room where Lizzie had completely hacked her father to death on the floor, leaving him completely unrecognizable.

“Nothing.” I replied softly, “Just waiting for you all to be finished. I completed my pictures forever ago.” Zak pursed his lips, hating seeing me bored.

“Well, if you wanted you could take a walk around town. There's not much to see, but there is a history museum a few blocks down if you wanted to go check it out. We can meet up whenever we are done.” Zak replied, “Ashley will be done in a few minutes with whatever she is doing, maybe she'd like to join you.”

“That'd be nice.” I replied, wishing there wasn't so much they had to do. “I'll go ask her, thanks.” Zak smiled at me.

“Okay,” He said, leaning down and kissing my forehead before walking off.

I thought that was a little awkward, he had been acting a little awkward lately. But I never put some thought to it. Oh well, mise as well go check out this museam of sorts..

“I don't get why you're overreacting.” Zak muttered, making his way out of the bathroom, shirtless and wet from his shower, sweatpants hanging loosely from his waist. “It was just a peck on the cheek by a fan, nothing to worry about.”

“Yeah, a slutty fan with her double D boobs out like they're the nobel prize.” I replied, annoyed, crossing my arms and leaning back on the bedframe, growling at him.

“You don't have to be mad just because your boobs are miniature.” Zak muttered, before turning back into the bathroom, closing the door, slamming it. My heart broke, I looked down at myself. Obviously not the hottest girl around. My only B boobs sat there, my tummy wasn't the smallest, not too big not to small. I was a little taller than most girls. But I was me. I stood up, my heart sinking and my anger rising.

“IS that seriously what you have to say about me Zak?” I screamed, angrily. Walking into the bathroom and slamming it open. “Is that really how you feel?” Zak stood there, stunned that I was starting an argument, towel mid-risen in an attempt to dry his hair.

“Yeah, it is!” Zak argued, “Why do you think I don't get hard as fast when we have sex! It's because your boobs aren't big!”

“Well hell! Why don't you go with that slut, what was her name again? Please, tell me her name. Because I bet you damn well you go there every night with her again!” I yelled.

“Don't you dare bring her up!” Zak growled.

“I'll bring up whoever the hell I want to Zachary!” I screamed back at him. He said nothing, just stared at me. The bitter silence around us, the tension could be cut with a knife. “I can't take this anymore.”

“What?” Zak whispered, his voice hurt.

“This arguing.” I replied, “This tension. It's obvious neither of us love one another anymore. All we do is argue. We need a break. We need something.”

Zak stayed silent, then – looking up at me – he said, “Do you want to take a break?”

“I think it'll-”

“Don't think.” Zak replied, “If you love me, give me an answer that's worth fighting.” I said nothing, just simply stared at him.

“Zak – I...”

“Then it's a break.”