6. Petty apologizes.

Marilyn Anderson

Of course, the inexperienced paranormal investigators began their investigation of Mr. Orr's room with provoking questions, which made my skin crawl. The only person that should be beginning their investigation like this would be The Ghost Adventures Crew, and they needed to be here. I fought the urge to run out of the room and call Zak, begging him to come here and save me from this torture of Mr. Orr. But I knew I couldn't.

The things Mr. Orr could do to me while Zak wasn't here, made my heart sink. I knew if Mr. Orr attempted what he tried to do last time, the men I was with now was sure to just stand and stare with mouths agape. I was afraid of what Mr. Orr would try to do, and the only thing that was running through my mind was – What would happen and who would stop it?

“Is there a patient in here?” The tattooed man asked while walking around the room with an ancient recorder.

'of course there is a patient here'. I thought to myself. Idiots. I leaned against the wall, and bit my lip as a dark cover surrounded me. I began feeling woozy, and I was out before I dropped to the floor.

I wasn't sure of where I was next, I just saw a dark room around me – I squinted until my eyes adjusted to the light. I stood up, a coldness rushing past my legs. I looked down at myself, dressed in a hospital gown, my skin sheet white, and my fingernails dirty – unwashed. My mouth was dry, my lips cracked. My arms covered in bruises. “Hello?!” I called out, trying to stand up straight – but my back completely refused. I looked around the room, and realized that I was in a room with pale blue walls, a hospital bed propped up against the wall, and a man that looked my age sat on the bed.

I didn't say a word, because I knew exactly who it was – even though he never said his name.

“Hello, Marilyn.” The man smiled at me. I tried to get out, looking around the room, The window was no option, it was covered with bars, and the door was obviously locked, “I've been waiting to meet you, and I thought this day would never come.” I shook my head, spinning.

The man got up, Mr. Orr, slowly walking over to me – his eyes never leaving my body. He got there at an inhuman speed. He stood against me, putting his hands on my sides. “You're so beautiful.” He whispered in my ear, rubbing his hands up and down my sides. I struggled against him, but I realized that I couldn't fight him.

Mr. Orr grabbed my chin, pulling his mouth to mine. I clenched my lips shut, refusing to let him kiss me. He forced them open, his tongue finding mine. I could feel the hospital dress fall down as Mr. Orr untied the back. He let go of me.

“Get on the bed.” He growled.

“No, Mr. Orr.” I replied softly, looking at him with a stern face. His mustache and beard covering most of his face. His blue eyes staring at me. “I don't want to! You're not real!”

“I'll show you real.” Mr. Orr argued as he grabbed my hair at it's pony tail, tugging me to his hospital bed. He thrwe me down, ripping my hospital gown off in the process. I screamed, but something inside of me told me nobody would come to my rescue. I tried to push him off, but I realized that he was too big. He held me down as he stared at me, no bra – dumbass hospital gown was now on the floor, and undies. He went back down to my lips, kissing them with such severity and security, I felt like I was in Zak's arms again.

Zak's eyes went through my mind. His voice screamed at me to get out of there, he screamed at me to yell the exorcism lines he has taught me because of the many times something has happened to one of us. I waited until Mr. Orr took a breath, his lips trailing down my neck, until I gained enough balls to scream out, “By the power of jesus christ I tell you to leave this body.” Mr. Orr looked up to glare at me, “GET OFF OF ME DEMON!” Mr. Orr laughed loudly. He grabbed my cheeks, “You can't get rid of me that fast.” He smiled. Zak's voice still screamed in my mind. “I don't want you! Get off from me!”