The End of Ends

Hello everybody! It is the author of this story, Sabrina. I am so sorry to be reaching out this way, and I am so sorry for telling you this troubling news.

Throughout the years the obsession with Ghost Adventures has subsided. I am now a fiance, cat mother, full-time college student, full-time hospital pharmacy technician, and a avid reader outside of it all. Unfortunately, I have not had any time to purse this story any further. 

On the brighter side of things, I do have an opportunity for you all. 

I would like to give Marilyn and Zak an exit worth sharing. I've decided to have a little contest. If any of my lovely followers would like to take over this story, to add 4 parts to end the novel, please let me know.

In order to be considered for this position, the intrigued party must do the following:

1. ) Compose 1 chapter of writing continuing on with Zak and Marilyns story. MUST BE: character development accurate, between 1,000 - 4,000 words. Anywhere in between is fine.

2.  Submit a word document or a typed email to my personal email address at sabrinamaylewis@hotmail.com

3.) Please include in your email your first name, your wattpad username, when you began reading my story (doesn't have to be approximate!) and why you think that you should be the one to give Marilyn and Zak a proper exit!

The ending date is SEPTEMBER 15TH 2019.

I'm so excited and looking forward to what you all will bring to me.

Love always,

Sabrina.