Chapter 4

Note: If you can't view Chapter Three then that's because it is rated Mature and you will need to be following me to read it. So, if you aren't and you want to view Chapter Three, please remove this book from your library, follow me, then add the book back to your library. 

Yay, double update!

Mikey in his sweater in the media. <3

>>>

Michael nearly tripped with how quickly he had fled from the room, Luke right behind him.

The blonde frowned in concern as he followed the dark-haired submissive out of the testing area and towards the restrooms. Michael looked like he was about to cry. Actually, Luke was pretty sure that he saw a couple of tears fall free. His heart cried out for the other boy. It hurt to see Michael in so much pain.

"Michael?" he called out, timidly.

The dark-haired boy sniffled, head down and scuffling his way across the large room that they had all been waiting in before they took their Trials. There were quite a number of dominants and submissives that were waiting for the clock to hit 1:30 and have their results announced.

Nobody was paying them any mind.

"Ow! Shit! What the hell?"

Well, almost nobody.

Luke stopped two feet away from Michael, who was sprawled out on the floor. He was on his bum, arms holding himself up behind him, his green eyes watery and staring apologetically at the wavy-haired dominant standing before him. The dominant stared back down at him in surprise and disbelief, and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what had happened.

Michael had bumped into this dominant on his way to restrooms and had been knocked over, simply because he was tiny compared to the powerful man above him.

"Michael, are you okay?" Luke asked, scared.

Submissives were naturally wary of unfamiliar dominants. Some had no qualms with taking a submissive over their knee for simply looking at them wrong. The dominant before them, however, didn't seem very angry. Only surprised.

The dark-haired submissive immediately scrambled onto his knees, bowing forward until his head touched the ground.

"I'm so sorry, Sir," he apologized to the wavy-haired dominant, just as another dominant came walking towards them. "I should have been watching where I was going. I didn't mean to run into you. It was completely my fault."

"What happened, Ashton?" asked the second dominant, a dark-haired man with olive skin and full lips.

The wavy-haired dominant – Ashton – gave the other dominant a reassuring smile.

"Nothing, Calum. This poor lad just wasn't looking and ran into me, by accident. He was just apologizing," he explained.

Michael gave a tiny whimper, biting at his bottom lip and Luke wanted to cry.

He didn't like seeing the dark-haired boy so upset, knowing there was nothing he could do.

"Is he a friend of yours?"

The blonde's head snapped up at the sound of the dark-haired dominant's voice, not expecting to be addressed. Luke nodded, eyes trained back on Michael. He watched as the wavy-haired dominant stared at the dark-haired boy, contemplating.

"What's your name, submissive?" he asked, power leaking from his deep voice.

Michael shook slightly, head still bowed towards the floor.