Chapter 15

Note: Early update simply because...5SOS's new album was released today and I am fucking dying because all the songs are so fucking perfect. My favorite songs are Broken Home, Safety Pin, Catch Fire and Jet Black Heart. Broken Home just got me so fucked up. I can't. Like. My heart. It's just. Ugh. Like, fuck, yes. I'm so in love with their album.

>>>

"That's the last of it!" Ashton announced as he heaved two boxes into the room.

Luke stood in the middle of it all, eyes flickering all over the place in wonder and curiosity.

Both dominants had taken the liberty of fixing up rooms for both submissives. It wasn't that the dominants didn't like to share a room with their submissives; they simply thought it best that both boys have a space to go to whenever they needed to be alone. It was unhealthy for a submissive to constantly be surrounded by his or her dominant. Yes, they were naturally dependent on their dominant for guidance and rules but both Ashton and Calum felt that the boys needed a place of their own to grow and be, at least, a little independent.

At this very moment, however, Ashton and Luke were standing in Luke's bedroom, while Calum was with Michael in his own room. They were putting all the things away as they did not want to have to wait until the next day to get things done. As dominants, they required order in their household and their submissives needed to understand that concept.

The older man felt a rush of happiness as Luke smiled at the cherry wood drawer set that Ashton had picked out for him. When they had decided to pick out the rooms, they had split the jobs between the two dominants. Ashton had chosen the furnishings for Luke while Calum had chosen the furnishings for Michael's room. Luke's room had a beautiful four-poster bed with light purple sheets and fluffy white pillows. Matching curtains hung from the windows and the floor was covered by a darker shade of lavender. Both rooms were completely furnished with a drawer for clothes beneath a large mirror and a large closet for clothes. Anything else would be added later as the submissives got settled in.

Both boys had been a bit reluctant to have so much done for them but their dominants had held no qualms about getting everything made and installed. Money was no issue for them, anyway.

"Do you like it, baby?" Ashton asked from the doorway as he watched the blonde putting his things away.

During their whole moving in process, the dominant had not noticed the submissive's clothing but now he was fully focused on the younger boy's attire.

He was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans that clung to his long legs, a turquoise patterned sweater that hugged his pretty little body and a cute black beanie on his head. All in all, he looked very adorable as he moved around the room, putting clothes and objects away. The older man's eyes travelled up and down the boy's thin physique as he opened boxes and took stuff out.

Beautiful. Truly beautiful.

"Of course, Daddy," Luke smiled at the taller man, answering his earlier question. "I love it. Thank you."

Ashton walked up to the younger boy just as was placing a few picture frames on his desk.

The older man noticed that it was a picture of Luke's family. He recognized the older Hemmings brothers, Jack and Ben, having gone to school with them in his younger years. Luke also had pictures of his parents and his niece, Anna, Ben's daughter. Ashton couldn't wait to add more pictures of him, Calum and Michael to the collection.

"Need help, love?" he questioned, bending down to speak softly into Luke's ear.

The blonde shivered slightly at how close his dominant was.