Chapter 35 (Non-Private)

Note: So, apparently Chapter 35 was made private. *grroooaaannnnsss* This is literally the only part I can post for those who aren't following or under 17.

Please follow and make sure you're over 17 (make a fake account if you have to). Once you follow, delete the story and re-add it to your library in order to read the sm*ut scenes. Also, fuck you, wattpad. -_-

PLEASE READ:

So, I've decided not to publish this story on Kindle. Simply put, this is not my best work and I do not want to put it up for sale. HOWEVER, I am working on another BDSM fanfic set in THIS SAME UNIVERSE. It will be a Malum/Lashton fic that will gradually morph to a CALM relationship (maybe) and will go into much better detail about the world they live in and will feature different dynamics of the Dominant/Submissive universe that this story does not address (male pregnancy, the Society, why there are only dominants and submissives, etc.).

Also, my new story will focus on Michael, an unruly submissive who finds himself paired with a dominant, Calum, who he neither trusts nor respects. Michael despises the Society's system of finding the 'perfect match' and does everything in his power not to fall in love with his mysterious dominant. This story will give you guys more back story on this world's history and will answer any unspoken questions that you readers may have about this universe. It will be more storyline oriented, rather than just the mindless smut that Dominion is.  Also, it'll give more substance to the concept of submissives; they are not just mindless sex slaves that listen to every order their dominants make. Think of Dominion as the test run and my new story as the final product.

I will be posting my new story in one week as, if it becomes successful, I want it to qualify for the Watty Awards (and I don't want to deal with time zone differences and whatnot). Anywho, that's enough for today! Comment 'woof' if you read 'til the end! Happy New Year, lovelies!

 Anywho, that's enough for today! Comment 'woof' if you read 'til the end! Happy New Year, lovelies!

"When you told me I was getting fucked, I didn't think that it would entail being cuffed," Calum deadpanned, shaking his cuff-covered wrists for emphasis.

Ashton smirked as he circled the shirtless dominant, a flogger gripped tightly in his large hands.

Michael and Luke watched from the bed, both still fully clothed. The submissives stared as Ashton played with waistband of Calum's boxers, pulling on it then letting it go so that it snapped against the dominant's tanned skin.

"Like you wouldn't be doing the same thing," Ashton scoffed, trailing a single finger down the line of Calum's spine.

Michael watched the interaction with interest, squirming slightly in his seat. Luke noted the fidgety movements of the other submissive and moved forward to place a hand on Michael's thigh.

"Kitten, calm down," he said lowly, pulling Michael's attention away from their dominants.

The paler boy had a light pink blush coating his cheeks and his eyes seemed a bit unfocused.