Chapter 33

Note: Big thank you to @littlemikeybigheart for making the new cover for Dominion! It's great because the OT4 on the cover are exactly how I picture OT4 in this fic! Wasn't gonna update but I felt the urge to write due to such a great follower! This was supposed to be much shorter but I got inspired and it turned out a lot longer than I originally planned (my chapters are usually 1,000-1,600 words long) so enjoy!

Also, the final draft for Dominion is nearly done. I am currently adding  some parts and cutting out some others before I wrap up the ending. I have not released the final version to Kindle, yet, but I will put the link here and on my profile when I do. I hope you support because the final version will have much more in it than the one posted here on Wattpad. It will have more background on the Dominant/Submissive relationship, the pregnancy, more smut (lel), and more backgrounds on OT4.

Anyways, enjoy the chapter!

Oddly enough, the first trimester of Michael and Luke's pregnancies went by with minimal drama

Oddly enough, the first trimester of Michael and Luke's pregnancies went by with minimal drama. Hormones and morning sickness did not seem to be a thing with either submissive. Even Luke's initial irritability had appeared to have completely disappeared.

Both submissives were given formal ultrasounds and it was concluded that Michael was due a month after Luke was set to give birth. Thankfully, the results showed that the younger submissive was pregnant with only one baby.

"However, with the way that most twin births go, Luke and Michael may very well be looking at due dates within only days of each other," explained Dr. Feldman, an obstetrician who specialized in male births.

"What does that mean? 'With the way that most twins births go'?" Calum inquired as he stood beside Michael, who was lying down on the medical bed.

Dr. Feldman smiled as he pulled the ultrasound wand off of Michael's belly.

"Unfortunately, male birthing is still a new development of human physiology that doctors, like myself, are still unfamiliar with. What we do know is that most male pregnancies follow about the same timeline as most female pregnancies," he explained. "As with most cases of pregnancies involving more than one fetus, the birth date may occur ahead of the expected nine month gestational period. This is a normal occurrence but, to be safe, we normally give the expectant mothers vitamins that will stimulate the growth of both fetuses. This way, if the babies come early, they are perfectly healthy."

Ashton glanced at the blonde submissive who was sitting on his lap. His large hand sat comfortably of on Luke's slightly bulging stomach. The submissive smiled timidly up at the dominant and Ashton leaned down to give him a small peck on the forehead. Luke's smiled widened as he turned back to pay closer attention to what Dr. Feldman was trying to explain about the birthing process.

"So, basically," Calum began. "They come out the way they go in."

Dr. Feldman nodded.

"Still a new development, like I said, but that's the basic idea."