Chapter 9

Note: Slight change has been made to Chapter 2 of Dominion (BDSM). I simply added their heights (Calum and Ashton are both 6'1", Luke is 5'3" and Michael is 5'1" - so smol) and changed Mikey's hair color from brown to dirty blonde.

Okay, but gif :3

>>>

"Alright, love?" Calum questioned, lightly running a hand through Michael's soft, dark locks.

The tiny boy on his lap blinked slowly, like he was still taking a moment to process the dominant's question. Long eyelashes brushed sleepily against soft, pale skin. The older man's gaze drifted to the younger boy's flushed cheekbones and swollen lips that were currently pulled in between pearly, white teeth.

If there was one word to describe Michael, in this moment, it would be 'adorable'. He was so incredibly adorable.

If Calum didn't know better, he'd have assumed that the younger boy was in subspace. Several seconds passed before Michael's glazed eyes softened and the young submissive smiled.

"Yes, Sir," he said in a low voice, one that cracked slightly as if he hadn't just been moaning and writing on Calum's lap a few moments ago. "May I lie down until we get home, Sir?"

The dark-haired dominant smiled back at the pale-skinned boy, fingers leaving the submissive's dark tresses to trail lovingly up and down the boy's spine. Michael's hair was incredibly soft and the tiny boy practically purred into Calum's tender touch.

"Leaving me lonely already, darling?" he teased, a smirk working its way to his face.

Suddenly, Michael was pulling back so quickly, the dark-haired dominant was afraid that he had given himself whiplash.

Before he could respond, the tiny boy was shaking his head frantically, small hands pulled to his chest. It was as if someone had slapped him. Worry and fear coated his bright, emerald irises and Calum's eyebrows furrowed in confusion at the submissive's actions.

He was acting very much like he had when he had bumped into Ashton before the pairing ceremony.

"No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir," Michael apologized quietly, eyes cast down and bottom lip quivering. "I was simply tired from the Trial testing and wanted to rest. If you want me to stay awake and please you, Sir, I will."

Green eyes watered and Calum quickly brought his hands up to softly brush the tears away. His finger brushed against the warm, wet substance, his heart breaking just a smallest bit at the sight of his submissive so afraid.

Michael was afraid that he was being a bad submissive and the thought hurt Calum more than he would like to admit. Because he was anything but a bad submissive.

"Michael, I was just teasing," he assured the smaller boy. "I don't mind if you need to rest. As one of your dominants, it's my job to make sure that you are healthy and safe. I apologize for making you think otherwise, kitten."

Michael blushed at the dominant's kind words, leaning forward gingerly to rest his body against Calum's, his head lying lightly on the dominant's shoulder.

"Thank you, Sir," he said quietly.

"You're welcome, Michael," Calum answered, bringing his arm up to wrap around the smaller boy's waist protectively.

It was silent for a full two seconds before both males were distracted by a light whimpering coming from the front of the car.

"Daddy."

Calum felt his cock twitch at the desperate tone the blonde submissive had emitted, dark eyes moving until they landed on the younger boy's thin torso from where it was positioned over the handbrake. The front seats were blocking nearly all of Calum's view of the younger boy, much to his chagrin. However, he didn't completely need visuals. He could practically imagine the look on Luke's face as he pleaded for more.