Chapter 23

Note: Happy Valentine's Day, my little perverts. Fighting sleep right now to get a chapter out. XD Let's hope this chapter turns out okay.

What am I talking about? I'm going to hell for this shit. XD

Also, DON'T listen to 'Goner' by Twenty One Pilots. You'll wanna cry and die and sleep for 56789 hours.

>>>

"T-twenty f-five," Luke groaned out, eyes blinking rapidly against the dark cloth obscuring their vision. "Thank you, Sir."

Calum smirked at the sight before him, full lips twisting with satisfaction.

Luke was currently standing up, though he really had no say in the whole sitting down part. They had his wrists tied with leather straps to a suspension bar that ran along the ceiling of the room. It was something they had just installed a few days ago and Calum thought there was no better time to test it out. So far, they were doing a fantastic job at keeping their little submissive completely still as he received his punishment.

Being quite the masochist, it was a bit difficult to find an appropriate punishment for the younger boy. His dominants, however, had decided on thirty lashes with the flogger while the boy was suspended, blindfolded and forced to wear a cock ring so that he didn't cum. Michael was forced to watch, though they probably didn't have to do much convincing.

Their little kitten was quite the voyeur.

Smack!

"Twenty six," Luke counted obediently, head thrown back as a quick moan escaped his lips. "Thank you, Sir."

Smack!

"T-twenty seven. Thank you, Sir."

"Damn, Calum. Not the type to hold back, are you?" Ashton teased, moving to stand directly behind the dark-haired dominant and kissing at his tanned shoulder blade. "Fuck, his cheeks are so red. Looking good, baby boy."

Luke keened at the praise, just as Calum landed another lash with the flogger on his butt cheek.

It was just the tiniest bit embarrassing, being punished with no ability to shield his body from view. What was worse was that he couldn't even find release because of that damned cock ring.

"Twenty eight!" he cried out. "Thank you, Sir."

Ashton chuckled and continued to kiss at Calum's neck and shoulders, leaving little marks here and there.

Calum nearly rolled his eyes at Ashton's ministrations. Even though they were both dominants, Ashton still felt the need to let others know that he belonged to someone. The thought made the dark-haired man's heart swell with pride at the knowledge that he was so loved.

"I wanna fuck him, after," Ashton commented casually, as if he was talking about the weather. "Let's fuck both of them, Cal."

A small whimper was heard from the bed as Michael bounced up and down, ordered to fuck himself onto a vibrator as punishment for lashing out earlier, as well.

Calum grinned at the idea of having both of his submissives being fucked into while they faced each other. He had to admit, Ashton's ideas were quite interesting. He struck Luke with the flogger, once more, leaning his head slightly to the side to allow Ashton to kiss up and down his neck. He received thanks from the younger boy, in turn, as Ashton sucked a hickey right below his neckline.

They were both in their boxers so he could feel the other dominant's hard-on pressed against his bottom. He would never let Ashton penetrate him but he reveled in the knowledge that he had managed to get his fellow dominant so hot and bothered.