Chapter 7

Note: I was able to get an update out for you lovelies. Luckily, I already had this chapter pre-written. Enjoy!

>>>

"We'll leave the four of you here to discuss your options," Payne announced, nodding in goodbye before exiting with Sophia trailing behind him.

"Good luck, gentlemen," Styles told them, sincerity heavily laced in his tone.

He exited with Louis by his side, their hands intertwined, and left the four males alone in the small room.

Calum and Ashton both sat back in their chairs, thoughtful looks on their faces.

"How should we approach this?" Ashton questioned, scratching lightly at his jaw.

His best friend quirked his lips before turning to face the two submissives.

They looked incredibly flustered and, for lack of a better term, freaked out. The dark-haired dominant softened just the tiniest bit at the sight of the tiny pair looking fearful and hopeless. Protective instinct bloomed in his chest as he watched the submissives try their best to remain calm.

He desperately wanted to offer them comfort.

"Before we go any further with this, I have to ask if the two of you are comfortable with us deciding your futures," he started. "Yes, we are dominants but you two deserve a say in this, as well. It is your futures that we are deciding. I refuse to force a submissive to do something that may cause them extreme distress. Ashton and I are dominants, not cruel dictators. You have a say in the matter, should you have any requests or concerns."

Ashton smiled at his friend while both submissives gawked at Calum's words.

That had seriously not been the words that they had expected to come out of the dominant's mouth. Their eyes shifted between the two dominants before turning to look at each other.

Luke spoke first.

"I like being around Michael," he confessed, eyes staring straight down and a blush working its way across his cheeks.

Both dominants nodded in understanding.

"Well, if it's any comfort, Calum and I share a house together," Ashton told them, crossing his arms across his chest. "We've known each other since we were young and the house is larger enough to fit more than ten people comfortably. With either option, the two of you would still be in close proximity of each other."

His words earned a pair of wide-eyed stares from the two submissives.

His words seemed too good to be true. So, no matter what, Michael and Luke would still be able to see each other every day. Regardless of the outcome, they would not be separated.

"I want an honest answer from both of you," Calum continued. "Would you both prefer to be paired with a single dominant or would you like to become...a four-way couple. What would we even call that?"

Ashton smirked.

"It's called polygamy, Cal. Like an orgy but nobody leaves the bed when we're done," he grinned wolfishly, causing Calum to roll his eyes.

Michael raised his hand slightly and Ashton motioned for him to speak.

"Wouldn't that be hard for you two, as dominants? I don't mean to assume or overstep my boundaries, but isn't it hard for two dominants to share even just one submissive?" he asked, curious.

Calum's lips stretched into a grin at the submissive's question, looking straight at Ashton as he spoke.

"With an unfamiliar dominant, yes, it would be a big issue. But, Ashton and I are close. Very close. We understand each other better than anyone. And, we love each other very much. If anyone could make it work out, it would be the two of us," he said with confidence.