Chapter 32

Me: *finally posts after 24823509290203433 years*

Me: I have no excuses.

Me: *slinks back into the fiery pits of Hell*

Me: *pops back up* On another note, I am actually almost done with this book and the final version will be available, hopefully, by November 30th, 2016. It will be available for Kindle readers on Amazon and will contain more scenes (*cough cough* SMUT *cough cough*) than the version posted on Wattpad. Also, some more explanation on the whole sub/dom/mpreg thing. So, look out for that if you choose to support the author. Thank you guys for sticking with this for so long.

"I'd be seriously pissed off about this whole situation if it weren't for the fact that we're, basically, having triplets," Ashton muttered from his spot on the hospital bed

"At least, you're fertile," Niall commented cheerfully as he finished up the last of his stitches on his head.

During his embarrassing fainting spell, he had banged his head against the wall hard enough to split it open.

Needless to say, he had some rather frantic submissives and an overwhelmed dominant partner in the room just waiting to flutter over him like a flock of mother hens. The wound wasn't anything too bad but he had gotten stitches to keep it from bleeding continuously.

"Don't worry. That'll be out in a day or two," Niall smiled as he sprayed some kind of chemical that Ashton knew would rapidly heal the wound in a matter of hours. "Just come back to get the stitches removed in two days."

Ashton frowned.

"Why do you even have to put stitches if all you do is spray that crap and my skin starts healing like some hero in a video game?" he complained.

Niall flicked the tip of his ear lightly.

"Hey, liquid Diasprin heals quickly but it doesn't repair tissue that quickly," he replied in his signature Irish accent. "Besides, you'd have some weird looking scars on that pretty forehead of yours if I just spritzed it all over. Tissue would heal over, definitely, but there would basically be extra tissue and your face would look like WORF from Star Trek."

"That show was literally a millennium ago, Niall. How have you even heard of it?" Ashton snorted.

"How did you?" Niall retorted, raising an eyebrow.

"Mother was into all that old crap. She really enjoyed this old band from the 2010s, too. Some pop group called One Direction or something," Ashton commented. "Ever heard of them?"

"Nah," Niall replied. "Weird name, too. I only heard of Star Trek because Zayn obsesses over all the 'classic' TV shows and insists we watch all of them even though the effects are all shit."

Ashton chuckled before becoming suddenly quiet.

"Y'know. I never asked," Niall started. "How do you feel about the whole pregnancy thing? Excited? Nervous?"