Chapter 26

Note: Omg, this chapter, idek.

>>>

"If I could, I would knock you over the head with last season TJ Max merchandise because you're not even worthy of Hot Topic, you sick fuck."

Calum winced, pulling the phone away from his ear by a few inches.

"Hi, sis. Always lovely to hear from you," he replied blandly, settling back into the smooth leather of his office chair.

He had been holed up in his workspace the whole day when he had received a call from Mali, unaware of the scolding he would be receiving. Calum heaved out a heavy sigh. Being born into a family of dominants was not an easy upbringing.

"You already know why I'm calling, Calum," she bit out, ever the snarky one of the two siblings. "You march your ugly ass over to that house of yours and fix whatever the fuck you broke with Ashton and those two hobbits."

Calum rolled his eyes at the term. Mali Koa Hood did not have a romantic bone in her body – nor did she have a sympathetic one, apparently, as she was still rambling on about his duties as a dominant and how their parents would not approve of how he had handled the pregnancy news. He just wanted to hang up on her and switch the phone off.

Yes. He knew that he had royally fucked up this time. He knew that what he did was wrong; he did not need his sadistic, older sister telling him how to handle the situation. The only thing that prevented him from ending the call was the knowledge that she would actually fly her ass from whatever foreign country she was in to scream to his face what she had not screamed over the phone. He knew this. It had happened. Twice.

"Luke's pregnant," Calum blurted out, amidst Mali's ranting.

"Great to hear," she snapped, not even the least bit affected by the admission. "Now, go and comfort the poor boy like a real baby daddy should because our mother didn't raise no damn deadbeat."

The dark-haired man groaned at his sister's choice of words. Between the two of them, Mali had always been the more wild and outspoken. She really had no brain-to-mouth-filter.

"Mali," Calum replied unevenly, eyes wandering around the wide expanse of space that his office took up. "I'm scared."

"What's there to afraid of? Babies?" Mali scoffed. "They cry, poop and eat you of your house until they turn eighteen but you're the one who didn't use a condom so it is your responsibility to comfort, clean and feed those babies until their eighteen. Our parents did it, their parents did it and, so on."

Before Calum could think of a response, his sister's tone took on a softer tone with him, one she often used when he was little and still afraid of monsters under the bed.

"Besides, you've got help. There are four of you in this relationship. That's twice the normal amount, so you've got twice the help, Calum." He could practically hear the rolling of her eyes over the phone. "You'll be fine. Take responsibility. You're not just a dominant anymore, Calum. You're a father."