Chapter 13

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My Boyfriends Brother

Julian's P.O.V
I can't believe I had to over hear this just to know what has been happening to Kye.

I thought she could have trusted me.

After our little argument at her house and I left I slammed the door walking out.

She was lying I just know she is. She does want me she just doesn't wanna feel like the bad person.

Ugh, this is too stressful.

I know that she is my brothers girlfriend but I couldn't help it.

I know I should have kept my distance but no matter what it's like I couldn't.

NEXT DAY---
I wake up and check my phone.

I was about to text Kye when I had forgotten we aren't talking.
We usually text every morning.

I went downstairs and seen Matt and he was pacing around quickly and cursing and I seen my mom in the corner crying.

I ran to her and held her in my arms letting her cry on me.

"Sky is gone , we have no idea where she is and her aunt is saying how everything is there and right now we are just thinking the worst because she such a good girl" she said between sniffles.

I got up and slammed my fist at the counter. I felt anger boiling in my veins. I went to my room and kept calling and calling it just went straight to voice mail.

What the fuck!!

I took my quick shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I quickly left out the door ignoring everyone who was calling out to me.

I tried again to call her and nothing.

Sky's P.O.V
It made me want to tear every time I seen each call from every one but mostly Julian.

I thought it was the right thing to do, but why did those words that I told him last night hurt so damm much.

Here I was still on the road with Chris. I have no idea where we are going but I'm trying my best to keep calm.

I want to cry and scream and just get everything that has been wrong off my chest. I wNt a weight lifted off my shoulders and this was part of it.

The reason I left...

I didn't mind how far we went but the further the better.

After a couple of more hours being in that boring car I told Chris that I'm hungry.

He stopped at a McDonald's but went through the drive through.

"You didn't think that I would let you just sit around with there being other people there right sweet heart, I don't trust you just yet" he said as he winked at me.

I honestly put my face in disgust but immediately change it and told him I understood because that's what I needed his trust .

And that's exactly what I was gonna get.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

LIKE
COMMENT
SHARE

AND HAVE A NICE DAY 😇😇