Chapter 4

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My Boyfriend's Brother

I woke up feeling like complete shit and i had the worst headache. I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower.

After trying to figure out what to do i made sure i looked extra pretty i even used make-up. You see i don't use it unless for special occasions, an i needed to get him back , i couldn't lose him over a stupid argument but he has to learn I'm just not ready for certain things to do or say to him and in honestly i think he should have respected that.

As i was across the street from his house i started walking about to knock on the door when i suddenly flew open and i was tackled.

" uhhhh you idiot" i yelled as i rubbed my butt. My butt started to hurt and the person helped me up.

When i looked up to see the idiot who tackled me.

As i tubed my head and looked at his face my mouth dropped open but i immediately closed it but it was too late he already had a smirk.

" i ..uhhh ... I" i couldn't speak any words , i just was so focused on him.

He was tall and tan. He had green eyes and dark hair and he had tattoos.

I was staring to much so i tried to push him aside. But he grabbed my hand pulling me back and i felt like lighting just went through my body and sparked everything .

"My name is Julian" he said with his manly husky voice and i admired it. At that moment i felt like we where the only two people here.

"Sky , what are you doing here" Matt yelled so i could hear him.

We broke our eye contact and i quickly took my hand off of his and ran to Matt.

"Look, Matt I'm sorry about yesterday and you feeling that i cant trust you but i also need you to understand that some things for me were hard to forget and i cry every time i remember those horrible days and the abuse so please understand me too and i can try my best just please we been together for a long time and you know i love you and i need you to be in my life but we cant throw our relationship away like that" i said and i started to catch my breaths from everything that i se but he pushed my back to the door and kissed me and i lifted my head up while he kissed my neck.

"Sky , i can never let nothing happen to this relationship you know i love you with all my fucking heart" and he carried me to his room.

We kissed and kissed and when the bed was close i pushed him on it and walked slowly to him and he use his elbows for support to watch me an i cradled on top of him.

I was surprised with my actions i never thought i would do that but i need him to know that i love him and that we are in this together and that he's mine and I'm his.

"So fucking beautiful sky " and he but his lips and he kissed mine roughly and i moaned onto his lips.

"Matt" i moaned and i started to reach to his waist and pull his shirt off of him. He took my shirt off really fast and then he reached to my bra to un-clasp it.

BAMM !!! The door opened up and came in the guy from earlier with the beautiful face and the green eyes.

"Oh , Matt didn't know you had it in you" he said with a smirk and winked at me and i covered my self quickly.

"Get the fuck out you asshole " he screamed and threw a pillow at him but he caught it and smiled and threw it back at him and slammed his door shut.

I started to looked for my shirt " wait , where are you going" Matt asked me . And i huffed at him .

"Are you serious" i looked at him in disbelief .

"So its ok for your friends to see us when i was trying too be with you" and i sighed putting my shirt on.

"He's my brother sky and I'm sorry but he wont stay long he just came back to visit" he said and grabbed my arm and picked my chin up.

Oh God he's here to stay , i honestly don't know how I'm going to control myself . When i see his face i really look like a lady bug, and i start smiling but i really do try and hide it.

I took my eyes away from his. He didn't have eyes like Julian , he had brown eyes and dark hair and no tattoos.

I cant believe i was comparing the brothers. I shakes my head from my thoughts.

"Ok , Matt i need to go ill just see you tomorrow" i said and quickly left his house and went home.