Chapter 2

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

My Boyfriend's Brother

I woke up looking around my surroundings. I was sweating and my wrists had chains on them locked to the floor not letting me go far. I started to panic and i felt suffocated .

The noise from the stairs became louder and louder and i tried to control my breathing, i was scared and i didn't know what to do.

"Pretty , Sky did you not think i will find you ever again" the man said as he slid his finger across my face . It smelt of cigarette and horrible alcohol.

I wanted to throw up right there but i just didn't dare too. I wanted to scream but i was to scared too. And i wanted to run but i was a to much of a coward to do so.

I then seen another figure appear and the women kissed him. I couldn't see them , only their figure and it terrified me.

"Honey , don't you think little sky here needs punishment" the man said and i started to shake and i was feeling weak. She kissed him and nodded her head. She even hissed at me and called me many foul words and i started to cry.

She slapped me , once , twice..... sixth , and i lost count until my face started becoming red and it started feeling numb. I screamed in pain.

"Shut the fuck up, you little bitch" and he punched my stomach. I wanted to leave , i didn't have no control or power to even try and defend myself.

I looked like a lost puppy begging for help but these people where monsters. They laughed at me and she would spit on my face.

They kissed and i heard him say her name.

'Rose'

And as i stares at her and she laughed in my face and came closer to me , i seen it.

It was my flesh and blood. My mother, she came back and she wanted to hurt me even more. I was terrified.

"Hello sky, don't you remember your dearest mother"?

And she slapped me as she got up. And walked away.