Chapter 5

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
My Boyfriend's Brother

I couldn't sleep that day. And for some reason Julian kept popping up in my head and i tried to get him out but i couldn't i really did try.

'No you didn't'
There goes my thinking again
'You didn't even try'
Shut up brain your really not helping.

I think i even had a dream with him and i was beyond afraid because of the way i felt and the dream felt so real.

I had to see him until the day he leaves. Looking wont hurt anyone and i smirked at my thought. Right now its 4 in the morning. Matt is probably sleeping but ill still go anyway.I slipped on my soft fabric shorts and a top with sandals and walked over to his house.

I had an extra key to his front house because since day 1 his mother Tabitha had always liked me .... No she loves me as she says and she gave a key and said to come when ever I'd like.

I went upstairs passing his moms room and in the end of the hall was his room so i walked in slowly and started tapping his head.

"Matt wake up, wake up lazy" i poked him but he still slept like a baby.
Wow he is such a heavy sleeper. So i stay on his bed and laid next to him until he would wake up.

"You know , i havent been here for long but he isnt going to be up till 9 and plus hes the heaviest sleeper, you can throw a rock at his face and he would still be sleeping" and i giggled when he said that. But then i looked at him and i turned away really fast.

He had just a towel around his waist and his body was so toned and perfect and muscular . He has a 8 pack and water from the shower still trickled down them and on his hair. OMG and his face had some water droplets and i couldn't resist but i did it for the sake of him being Matt's brother.

Two minutes later he said done but when i turned around he only had boxers on.
"Thats not done" i silently yelled and covered my eyes. And instantly i started blushing.

"Kye , this is how i sleep baby girl" and he smirked.

Did he just make up his own name for me ? KYE !! I just wanted to run into his arms and melt but thats wrong in so many levels. And what had me even more in a ecstatic moment is when he also called me 'baby girl' .

"Well at least put some shorts on" i said still not looking.
"Why to scared , that you might get tempted and wanna touch" and i gasped and looked him straight in his green eyes.

"There you go baby girl, now was that so hard" he smiled at me.
I didn't have anything to say to him and if i spoke ill probably just talk some nonsense.

So i just asked him "why are you in Matt's room" and he pointed at the other side of the room and i never even noticed there was another bed but since when was that there. "Im waiting for them to empty the place that was once my room so i can put my bed back, i don't really like sharing a room" he said.

After a while of silence and staring at the floor he spoke.

"Would you like anything to drink" and i nodded my head and we made our way downstairs to the kitchen.
As i followed behind him, i looked at how he walked and how he went down the stairs and how his back just look so nice and i just wanted to feel his body.

Its like my thoughts has a mind of their own and i couldn't control it.
I sat on the chair in the kitchen and waited for him to serve me .

"So you want juice or soda" he said while looking in the fridge and then back at me.
"Juice please" i said with a smile.
"Ok so were both having juice tonight " and he smirked .

When he handed me the cup he sat right across the table from me and he kept looking at me.

"What , do i have something on my face" i said shyly.

"No no , you have nothing on your face , your just so beautiful" and i nearly chocked on my juice.
"Baby girl, why do you seem so surprised" and i knew he knew what he was doing because he couldn't take that smirk off of his face.

"Oh .. Umm" there i did it again I'm unable to speak to him. I don't understand why or how he makes me feel this way.

When I'm with Matt i already know i love him but with Julian its just so different and easy and he makes me have sparks and he makes me blush and happy and just saying my name makes my heart race.
I don't know if he is playing a game with me or if Matt and him set this up to see if i would go with his brother but its just all so confusing.

"Kye, have i told you i like when your at lost for words, and you don't know what to say to me" and he grabbed my hands and kissed them and looked up at me with those beautiful green eyes.

His lips were so smooth and full and pink that it felt so right. When he did that he sent a million fireworks throughout my entire body. Im so happy i didn't jump up so high to touch the ceiling , i calmed myself and just looked into his eyes as he did to mines.

"Julian , i cant ... you cant , its just " and i look away from him and took my hand back.
"Kye i know your with my brother and i know its wrong but since the first day i sen you i couldn't stop thinking about you"
And my blushing immediately started.

"Im trying my best , and then you show up and this isn't how things should even be , you should of kept your distance from the beginning and now its too much" I'm trying to explain .

I got up to put my cup in the sink and i felt his hands go on my waist and his head on the crook of my neck and he felt so warm he made me want his touch and i just cant help it.

I turned around ready to slap him but he caught me and he had his other hand on my back making closer to him.
"Julian" i breath out as he moved my hair to the side and started putting his lips closer to my neck.

His lips didn't touch my neck but him being so close already "what's taking you so long" i said desperately and he looked up at me and smirked.

"Baby girl, patience" he said but when i was going to pout his soft lips was on my neck moving nicely around and i lifted my head up more as he kept on. And i grabbed onto his arms squeezing them lightly.

I knew this was wrong but it feels so right being with him and perfect like were for each other because his touch gets sparks flying and his kiss made me want to melt.