Chapter 6

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My Boyfriend's Brother

I kept staring into his emerald green eyes while he looked at my blue ones.

I didn't feel shy anymore, i actually felt good and brave and not like a coward.

His company makes me feel like i have never had felt before. We started talking and laughing at old things we used to do as a child that was embarrassing.

He told me how one time in the third grade he sat with a girl he use to have a crush on and when she actually spoke to him he farted and she would always run away saying " Leave me alone stink-butt".

And then i told him how in middle school all the girls were getting there nails and eyes brows done.

And one day i came to school without any eyebrows because i thought i could do it myself. And we both laughed and laughed.

We smiled at each other and put our tips of noses together and he kissed my lips. And i kissed him back.

"Sky, you sweep with me pwease" Matt's and Julian's little brother Dylan said while rubbing his eye and holding his teddy bear. I quickly pushed Julian aside and act as if nothing happened so that Dylan wont say anything.

I went by his side and held his hand and we said goodnight to Julian.

I felt a hard slap on my butt when i left the kitchen and seen Julian smirking and i stuck up the middle finger.

"Goodnight, Dylan" and i laid next to him and kissed his forehead. "Night, Sky i love you" he told me closing his eyes slowly.

"I love you too , Dylan" i said as a whisper.

Someone kept tapping my shoulder but i shrugged them off and then i felt a cold liquid all over my face and body and i instantly got up.

I shivered and seen that it was Matt and Julian and little Dylan. "Really you guys, i could have choked and died" i exaggerated.

"But you didn't" Julian said with a smirk but i turned away so i wont blush. When i looked back up him i seen him walking towards me and my body began to flutter but i felt panicked because I'm still with Matt .

When Julian was only a feet away Matt came and picked me up and swirled me.

H kissed me and i kissed him back and i seen Julian's eyes get furious but , he knew i was with his brother. Did he expect me to just leave him , no its wrong enough of what we did i cant just hurt Matt like that. I needed some time to tell him and be honest but it hard.

"Babe , i wanna take you somewhere real special" and i gave him a smile not trying to ruin them moment.

"I go to and Julian" Dylan asked so excited jumping around. "Not this time buddy, I'm taking sky somewhere special" and he kissed my lips then my neck. I looked at Julian and mouth ' I'm sorry, but not now'

And he turned around and took Dylan with him.

"Come'on i wanna make sure we look our best , were going to the mall." And i instantly got excited too because i love shopping

"No i like the red one with the sparkles on it " i said as the dress i looked at was long and had a slit from the high upper thigh till the floor and it had a sweetheart line top and sparkles on the top and middle fading down.

H kissed me on my lips. "Baby its what ever you want and i bet you'll look amazing in that dress".

And i smiled at him. It was getting late and i didn't want to miss our date and play dress up.

"Ok Matt I'll see you in two hours" i said as i walked inside. I felt exhausted when i went to my room all i wanted to do was flop on top of my bed and fall to sleep. But first i couldn't because i have a date to get ready for and second it was occupied and i jumped in shock.

---------~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment some ideas and some ways to make it interesting to your likings