Chapter 10

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My Boyfriend's Brother

Part 2 😏😏💖💖

RECAP ("Baby girl if you wanted it you could just ask" he said with a smirk and i giggled and slapped his chest. "Yea right" and then he started to kiss my neck and pushed my back to the wall and i arched because how cold it felt. When he found my spot i felt him smirk and i moaned softly and i grabbed and tugged on his hair. He then lifted me up and i tied my legs around his waist.)

His chest rubbed against my breast and i can feel my nipples harden between the soft fabric of my bra. His hand then ran down my back and i felt as he had unclasp my bra.

I took my arms out of the straps and threw my bra down. He started massaging my breast and kissing me which made me moan. He smirked and i seen his lips travel to my nipple and he flicked them with his tongue, and he would suck on them. I tried to keep my eyes open but i couldn't my head went back and i closed my eyes.

I never thought i would do this not like this and i never thought this is how i would be losing my virginity.

I stopped thinking about everything when i felt a moan escaping from my lips but it was hushed when he kissed me roughly but passionately with one hand ruffled in my hair and the other supporting my ass.

I tried to breathe so i parted out lips and laid my forehead on top of his. "Julian---"

"Babe, lunch is done and we need to be heading out now" i heard him say behind the bathroom door.

"Okay babe, sorry i took so long I'll be out in a minute".

I kissed him one more time and he let me down softly on the shower floor. I looked at Julian and and he spoke "cant we just finish" he pouted.

I smirked and teased him by pushing my body closer to his but then turned away and came out the shower.

"So i already called my mom and shes getting Dylan's stuff ready and Julian isn't picking up my calls" he said as we were getting in the car. For the beach Matt wanted us to match so i put on my blue and white bikini that had stripes on them and he put on his blue and white with stripes trunks.

I really liked this bathing suit top because its the kind thats like a bra and it fits me really well. Matt got it for me when we went to Victoria secret and i instantly fell in love with it.

I took the spare key i have to Matts house to open the door while he started putting all the beach thing in the trunk. His mom actually made me a copy and told me I'm welcomed when ever i want.

"Sky .. Sky.. Sky lets go we go to the beach" Dylan yelled excitedly with his goggles and floaties ready to go. His swimming trunks looked so cute on him because of how small there are. He really likes SpiderMan so all his swimming trunks had Spider-Man.

I picked him up and kissed his cheek and his little arms hugged my face and i giggled. "Yeah buddy, were going to the beach".

When we was putting Dylan in his car seat i heard Julian's voice and i turned around. He was done and ready holding one bag. "Oh, don't tell me you guys were planning on leaving me, what fun will you have without me" and Matt laughed. "Bro, i called you so many times but at least your here and hey i got the football too" Matt said.

And they had some type of handshake they did and then they both got into the car. The car drive wasn't that long only 15 minutes.

I grabbed my bag and the towels and Dylan's bag and carried him into a perfect spot on the sand. Matt had carried the two beach chairs and his bag and the picnic basket that was filled with food. Julian carried his beach chair and the small cooler and his bag. We sat close enough to the water because thats where Dylan wanted to sit.

"We make the castle huh Sky can we pwease" Dylan said holding the bucket and shovels. "Anything you want Dylan" i said.

When we started the castle i thought i could make it higher but it was a huge fail because the whole castle came down terribly and Dylan laughed at me. I got up and started tickling him.

"Hey Dylan wanna go and play in the water now" Matt spoke. "Yeah yeah we go to the water" he screamed. He got up and left me and Matt came up to me and picked me up. " uhhh, little Dylan left me" i said with a pout. Matt kissed me and i smiled. "Don't worry i wont leave you, now take off your clothes and let me see that sexy bikini" he said with a wink.

I took of my shirt and shorts and Matt looked me over. This is his first time seeing me with this bathing suit he got me on. "Babe, dont tease me" he said lowly in my ear and kissed my neck. "Now take yours off and lets see" i said flirting.

When he took of his shirt i smiled and then he took off his shorts and i went closer to him. "My boyfriend looks pretty hot" and i kissed him.

"Well my girlfriend looks even hotter" and he pick me up and started running.

I wasn't ready as i felt water so cold and i got up an walked to Matt. Since he threw me in the water he wasn't wet and i was going to make him.

"Babe" i pouted. "Come inside with" and i reached my hand to his. But when he was going to take it Julian came and picked him up and threw Matt and himself in the water and i laughed histarically. But then i stopped when i felt someone grab my legs and the other grab my arms. Matt laughed "Babe your getting yours to so don't laugh so soon" and both Matt and Julian threw me in the water.

The day was fun and i had the best time. Matt dropped me off home and when i took a shower i was overwhelmed with sleep. I slept with just a short night gown that i had bought. Its really comfortable. I never wore it before because its see through and i know my aunt would freak out.

Matt called me and talked to me while i was sleeping slowly and i heard him say

"Goodnight , sky i love you"