Chapter 9

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My Boyfriend's Brother

Part 1 😏😏💖💖

I woke up the next the morning with a huge headache. I groaned and i ruffled my hands through my hair.

"Kye, you look so sexy doing that" and i jumped up quickly.

"Julian when did you get here" i asked him confused. I don't even remember going to bed.

"I was here since yesterday, some guy named Chris was here too and he said to tell you that you'll see him soon"

And i looked at his face he had a mark.

"And did you guys fight"? I asked him really worried because Chris is dangerous.

"Just a little, but don't worry" he said as if it wasn't anything.

I went up to him and held his face feeling the mark on his face and he grabbed my waist. "Please, Julian don't mess with him he-----"

"Im not scared baby girl, and i will never let him hurt you" and i hugged him tightly.

"I made you some breakfast"

As we went downstairs i asked him "Did my aunt come"?

I was scared because she only met Matt and if she sees Julian she might think I'm some type of slut and she wouldn't understand.

"No she actually left a message" and he showed me .

'Sky, I'll be away for about two weeks. Sorry i didn't tell you i didn't know either it was a last minute thing but i called Matt to check up on you every once in awhile... Love you'

Well ok then. I sighed because i know Matt will check on me but i never really liked being home alone and now especially that Chris is back and i don't know his plan.

I shot up quickly hearing the door bell. I looked at Julian walking towards it.

I whispered loud enough for him to hear. "No , Julian what if its Matt".

He came and kissed me with his arms around me. "I hate hiding and not being able to show you off" and i kissed him one last time and told him to wait for me in my room.

"Babe, i missed you" Matt said excited and picked me up to kiss me. When i looked behind him i seen Julian. Oh no , when Matt was going to turn around i grabbed his face the kissed him immediately and i seen that Julian was upset but he still went upstairs.

"Wow, i guess some ones excited" Matt said out of breath. "Yea , well I've missed you too".

"Hey why are their two plates here" he asked confused.

I thought the first excuse i could find.

"I seen the message my aunt left me so expected you to come" and i gave a fake smile.

I hate to lie to him but thats seems like what to do so i wont break his heart.

"So you were expecting me, i love you babe, and hey how about later we can go to the beach with my brothers an plus Dylan has been dying for all of us to hang out all together".

"Sure " i said to him and we started eating our breakfast.

When Matt told me to get ready he stood downstairs and watched television. I ran as fast as i could and i slammed my room door but i didn't see Julian.

Where the hell can he be. He really wants his ass beat.

"Sky is everything ok" i turned around an seen Matt at my door.

"Yea everything's fine i was just trying to get ready quickly and i just slammed my door but everything's fine" and i smile at him.

"Wow your fast then, well get inside that shower the hot water can run out" he said chuckling.

I was about to ask him but i heard the water running.

"Right" i said and i turned and went to the bathroom. I seen Julian's clothes on the floor.

"Are you crazy" i said.

"Relax Kye he wont know I'm here"

"Well you better hurry because where going to the beach today and he's going to pick you and Dylan up at your house."

Then i heard the door knob from the bathroom.

'oh shit'

"Julian shut up and don't speak at all , Matt might come inside".

"Uhmm .... Hold on let me unlock the door" i yelled so he can hear me.

"Ok" he said

I threw Julian's clothes under my sink and i took off my shirt and pants leaving me with my underwear and bra on.

I went to open the door and Matt looked at me with lust.

"Babe, you look so sexy" and he slapped my ass and i started walking to the shower.

Matt decided to stay and wait for me so he sat on the chair i had in my bathroom.

I kept thinking today is really not my day.

"So , ermm Matt you don't have to wait in here, I'll be fine" i turned around to look at him.

"Sky, its ok and plus remember we used to always wait for each other" and i nodded.

I opened the shower curtain slightly and stepped in quickly.

I forgot the Julian was naked so i gasped.

"You ok sky" Matt asked with worry in his voice.

"Yea I'm ok i just didn't noticed that theres no more hot water" i said quickly and i put my head out. And he smiled at me.

I lied the water was actually warm. I didn't look at Julian so i turned my back to him.

I felt his arms snake around my waist and kiss my neck but i was alerted and i was about to gasp again but his hand covered my mouth before i could.

I felt his man hood on my lower back till my ass.

Why was it so big

Wait what's wrong with me

Why am i wen thinking of that. Are virgins even suppose to think like that.

He was turning my body so i can see him but i was hesitant. I slowly turned and i looked over his body. I covered my mouth with my hands when my eyes went slowly down and i seen his manhood. It is big, i turned my head sideways and i was thinking are they all like that.

"Sky I'm going to make a quick lunch so when your done we can eat and leave."

" Ok Matt , thanks" and i heard the door slam shut.

"Baby girl if you wanted it you could just ask" he said with a smirk and i giggled and slapped his chest. "Yea right" and then he started to kiss my neck and pushed my back to the wall and i arched because how cold it felt. When he found my spot i felt him smirk and i moaned softly and i grabbed and tugged on his hair. He then lifted me up and i tied my legs around his waist.