Chapter 8

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My Boyfriend's Brother

I woke up for some reason with a stuffy nose and my body was hurting me and i felt a sneeze coming on.

I walked lazily into my bathroom, and when i looked in the mirror i nearly gave myself a heart attack.

My nose was red and i had bags under my eyes and i was slouching.

I turned the faucet on from my shower and put it to cold water so i can feel better. I honestly hate it but i hate it more when I'm sick.

I grabbed my towel and went to my closet. I put on my pink yoga pant and a tank top. I put my hair into a ponytail and got my iPod and started listening to music .

Im the type of person that cant stay still and nothing is going to stop me not even a cold. I decided to connect my iPod on the speakers and blast the volume up.

I danced and moved my hips and went all around the living room.

The volume suddenly went down and i looked at the stereo. I couldn't believe it , he has came back and wants to hurt me.

He tortured me always along with my mom, he's my mothers boyfriend and she didn't care of the mistreatment and she made the excuse because she loves him so she decided to join him too.

"Oh , Sky i really missed you so much" and he bit his lip and came closer to me holding my waist.

I shivered in disgust.

He wasn't unattractive , In fact he had light brown hair, and a nice Carmel skin tone with hazel eyes and a sculpted body and was only 23, my mom had a thing for guys that were really young considering she's 38.

"What do you what Chris" i spat angrily at him.

He put his both hands on my ass and grabbed it.

When i tried to push away his hold on my ass just made him squeeze harder which made me come close to his chest because of the pain.

"Oh, sweetie we both know you like the way i touch you" and then he put his lips on mine

"And, the way how my lips feel against yours"

An then he whispered in my ear

"And the way i say your name"

And as he started to kiss up my neck and find my spot he smirked and a moan escaped my lips without my permission and i felt so hopeless.

"Don't you miss that sky don't you miss me"

And this this time i couldn't speak or move and for some reason it didn't really bother me like before when he would torture me, its like i grew to be used to it and now i want it and after all these years hiding and for what.

For what was i hiding. I thought if i ever see him again i would cry or scream or be scared but i wasn't.

---------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Let me know what you think

Ask me questions and ill answer or ask skylar questions 😏😉