Chapter 15

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
My Boyfriend's Brother

As Chris brought me up the stairs I felt my eyes watering up even more.

But I wiped it away quickly.

He put me on the of his bed and climbed on top of me

"Chris please don't" I said really low

"I just want to pleasure you" he said while kissing my neck and unbuttoning my jeans.

This was it I was going to lose my virginity and it isn't gonna be with the one I love.

I started thinking about Julian and Matt and felt so bad for what I put them through. And even worst because they are brothers.

I know there are limits and restrictions to that but I don't know what over came me.

Then I started thinking maybe I don't deserve anything nice or good and those two guys were to good for me.

While Chris started sliding my panties off I then realized it's really going to happen this way I closed my eyes and let a tear slip out.

"Baby girl let me know if I hurt you" he said but I didn't speak I probably deserve to be hurt.

Julian P.O.V

I can't believe this ....... my sky is gone. It's like her aunt doesn't care she hasn't even checked up on her.

It's so wierd that this happened out of no where. I had a headache just thinking about this.

I went back to her house but everything was clean and organized.

Man I wish I can just see her face I miss her so much

I Love Her.....

Sky's P.O.V

Chris was touching all my body as he had me completely undressed me and he undressed himself.

He kissed my neck then started trailing down and when he reached my stomach he opened my legs and held my thighs apart and started kissing down lower.

When he got to where he wanted he started to lick me and then he entered his finger.

I felt really uncomfortable but after a while it didn't bother anymore.

I didn't want to give in but a moan came away from my lips and I covered my mouth.

"Don't hide your moans baby I want to hear you" and he went back to eating me out.

I started feeling something and I couldn't control it and I started moaning even more.

"Yes baby that's what I'm talking about" he spoke as he pumped his fingers faster.

--------

"I think that's all you'll get today baby girl but don't worry we still have tomorrow or even later on" he spoke while walking to the connected bathroom.

I closed my eyes and turned away covering myself with the blanket

"You taste good" he said and winked before closing the bathroom door.