Chapter 7

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My Boyfriend's Brother

I kept looking around and closed my door and locked it.

"What the hell Julian are you trying to get one of us in-trouble here" i said to him barely yelling.

He smirked and pulled me onto the bed "Kye" he pouted and put out his lip and i climbed on top off him and kissed his lip then bitt it softly and while we kissed we smiled.

"Don't go with him stay here with me" he said so easily.

I got off of him him and stood up with my arms crossed.

"Julian how can you just say that, its not that easy you know, and I'm sorry if you don't understand that but you need to give me some time" and i went closer to him and held his face between my hands.

"I want us to be together but for now please just let me deal with everything" and he nodded saying "ok"

I honestly felt bad but i cant just break Matt's heart especially knowing I'm doing it to be with his brother Julian.

I know I'm wrong but for some reason i don't wanna let go because I'm scared that what if things don't work out between either Matt or Julian i just cant see myself without having one of them in my life.

My problem is that i still have feelings for Matt , enough feelings to still be with him still.

Another problem is that i feel like such another person and amazing and just so alive when I'm with Julian.

This thinking started to give me a headache.

After i showered i put on clothes from the mall that Matt had bought me.

"Matt come on tell me where are we going " i keep begging him for the past 15 minutes.

All he did was smirk and kept telling me how its a surprise.

I pouted and when i look at the side of my window i seen this beautiful beach with lights in the sand making a pathway. When he parked the car i jumped out quickly and attacked him with kisses and a really tight hug.

"Babe i really hope you like it" he said.

But that wasn't even something to ask.

"Oh my god Matt i love it" and he kissed me and looked into my eyes.

"And i love you with all my heart and with everything in me" and as he turned and i followed behind him i felt such a huge guilt.

STOP BEING SELFISH

There we go again my conscience talking to me

Im trying but i just cant do it to Matt.

SO DONT AND DO WHATS RIGHT AND STOP MESSING WITH HIS BROTHER

Wow my conscience even made me feel bad and even more guilty.

I had to stop my train of thoughts when i seen this round table with petal roses around it and on top with two candles lit up and i seen two plates.

"Matt, i really ----"

"Sky, i know how you want me too understand you and to put myself in your shoes and i am trying, i really love you and i just want us to work , remember loyalty and trust thats our relationship, i want tonight to be special between us no fights or anything" and he kissed me and brought me to my chair.

I started to tear up, how can i just do that to him.

He's trying and he always make me feel better and always makes me feel in love with his words which makes him such a good person and i love him.

As we had our dinner we talked and laughed and thats when i realized on our way back to my house that i had a huge decision to make and at the end of the day one of them might hate me and i cant deal with that.

----COMMENT AND VOTE----

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG THANKS TO MY FIRST VOTER AND COMMENTER FOR HAVING AN INTEREST IN MY STORY AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT .....

Thanks @crazy_pineapple_