Chapter 3

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ My Boyfriend's Brother

It was her. My mother.... The one who had made my life a living hell. The one that hates me. And the one that tortures me.

As i slowly opened my eyes i seen my mother staring at me with a gun pointed straight at me.

I cried and begged and begged.

Suddenly she starts to cry.

" Sky, Please wake up, wake up now please i need you" but it didn't sound like her its sound like.

I opened my eyes for real Now .

"Matt" and i sat up straight and i hugged him tightly and i cried onto his shirt.

"Shhh shhh , its ok I'm here sky , I'm here ".

He held my hand when we stopped hugging and i felt comfortable and that nothing bad would happen to me.

I realized that i did love him, and that i really feel incomplete without him in my life.

That day in the hospital only Matt came to see me.

The doctors let me leave home and he took me. The car drive was silent but peaceful and its just what i needed.

"Matt , thanks for being there for me , i love you " and i reached over to kiss his lips and he kissed me back.

"I love you too, and sky I'll pick you up tomorrow " and he rubes my hands and kissed me again. I wished him a goodnight and walked to my front door of the house . I waited for his car to leave.

As i turned around the door opened quickly and i seen my aunt Jane opened arms waiting for me to hug her.

"Oh honey I'm so happy your home and I'm so sorry that i couldn't see you my boss is a real ass " she said quickly but i smiled and i hugged her tightly.

We walked into the house and she walked me to my room. I told her i was exhausted. And how i wasn't hungry. Once i had laid on my bed i feel straight to sleep.

I stretched my arms out and i screamed as i seen a dark room. I don't want to be here, and i cried.

The light was turned on and i seen my aunt rush to my side and protect me.

"Aunt Jane i cant, i really cant i try and try to forget but I'm having dreams and sometimes hallucinations and I'm scared , I'm scared they are going to find me and hurt me , please aunt Jane don't let them please don't" i said while i cried on her.

She stood with me that night but i couldn't sleep so i stayed up looking at the window.

'Beep' 'beep' 'beep'

I heard the alarm . I haven't even noticed i fell asleep. I looked at the time and it was 11:00 o'clock.

Once i finished my shower and got dressed i heard my phone ring.

'Hello'

' Sky , can i pick you up right now'

I wondered why he wanted to pick me up and why he wanted to talk , i just hope it isn't thats same conversation.

'Yes Matt you can , I'm dressed already too'

' Ok good so come out right now'

'Wait now '

I went over to my window and i seen him in his car waving to me.

I closed my door and walked over to him. I went to kiss him but he turned his head and when i tried to hug him his body became stiff and i just turned to the side so he wont see how hurt i look.

Why didn't he respond how he always did? Why is he acting like this ? Does he not love me anymore? Did i do something to upset him?

All these questions i had in my head but not one question i knew the answer to. We drove to his house an he parked his car and we went straight up to the bedroom. When we sat on the bed he got up and looked me in my eyes.

"Was you raped" he said really loud and he looked angry with me.

Wait what , where the hell do he get that from?

"The fuck, Matt how can you just ask anybody like that, and no you idiot , and why would you even assume that" i screamed back at him. I didn't wen like cursing but i did when i felt angry or when i feel it the moment.

He came next to me and hugged me and punched his chest and i got up and i started to tear up.

"Sky , in sorry but yesterday in the hospital i tried to wake you up and you kept screaming and crying when i touched your arms you screamed even more and you kept begging saying noo and please and i just"

An i cut him off " i wasn't raped , ok i just don't want to talk about it now, just give me time" i said.

Then he spoke "Sky , you gotta tell me , where together and our relationship is based on trust and being loyal to each-other " and then i wiped my tear and out of nowhere i spoke without thinking about it.

"Well then i guess its not that way anymore" and he looked at me shocked.

When i wa going to apologize he spoke too soon.

"So then theres no reason to even be an us anymore" he screamed and i cried.

••••••••• VOTE OR COMMENT ••••••••••