Chapter 14

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My Boyfriends Brother

Sky's P.o.v

I was so hungry that once I got my food I was tearing through it like a wild dog.

"Wow you must be really hungry baby" Chris said

I swear I cringe every time he calls me anything else but my name.

I started to slow down and kept wondering how will I get his trust and how will I know when he fully trusts me. I need a plan and I need it to come out to perfection.

I didn't noticed Chris speaking to me so when he tapped me I jumped alittle.

"Huh" I said
"I was saying where almost there and that we need to start driving now" he said

What I hated the most was that he made it seem as if this situation was completely normal.

During the drive over to wherever we were headed to I noticed him moving his neck around as if it hurried him.

The greatest idea came to me

I turned myself and grabbed his shoulders and started to massage him gently.

"Oh baby that feels so good" he says.
"You like that" I asked him seductively

He moaned a little and then said thank you and I turned back into my seat

I seen as we started driving into a driveway into this huge house.

There were gates that guarded the house and after we go into it I seen he had other cars.

There was a maid lady standing I front of the door when he stopped the car and went to get me. She smiled and he told her the bags are in the back.

I looked amazed at this place and when we walked in I was so surprised of how big this place was and the elegance.

"It's so big and beautiful" I say In awe.

"You'll see other things that are big and beautiful" he said and kissed me.

I kissed back and made it seem like I was into it.
He started rubbing my back and he picked me up and put my back against the wall and started kissing me more.

"We should take this upstairs" he said out of breath

I opened my eyes and started crying

I know I'm trying to gain his trust but I never had sex and to be honest I don't want to remember it with him and that scared me

Now what am I supposed to do ??!!