Chapter 11

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨My Boyfriend's Brother

Matt called me three times already but i didn't answer.

I felt bad about everything im doing to him and i feel like such a bad person.

I mean i really love Matt but i just cant forget about Julian and his beautiful smile and his sexy body and his --uh-hum-

But thats not the point. Im angry with myself.

I heard hard knocking on my door and i quickly opened it.

"Can you please stop---"

I opened my mouth in shock.

"Aww, thats sweet sky and i never knew i had you so at lost for words" Chris said with a smirk. I tried to slam the door on him but he slipped in and had me pinned on the wall.

"Chris , please leave me alone" i said lowly.

"Ahh, chris chris chris, sweetie have i ever told you i love the way my name sounds coming out from that mouth" and he kissed my lips.

I pushed him off and he grabbed on to my waist tighter and i wipe my lips as if taking his kiss away.

I felt tears coming down my eyes and he wiped them away.

"Sky i didnt mean to make you upset i just want to be with you" and i looked at him like he was stupid.

"Chris you cant be serious, we will never happen" and he threw me on the couch and hovered on top of me.

"No please Chris don't, ill do anything but please don't rape me" and he smirked.

"It isn't rape if you like it and sky i know you will love it" and he kissed me down my neck.

I moaned but i hushed it quickly by biting my lip.

"If only you knew how more attractive that was" and he let go of me.

"I want you and me to be together and every time i call you , you have to come to me and if you don't then there would be consequences" and he left slamming the door behind him.

I didnt bother looking at my phone i was shocked and i cried all day long.

I watched sad movies and heard sad songs. Why are guys so demanding and why is chris trying to be with me and be part of my life.

Matt was all innocent and the best boyfriend and i dont deserve him.

Julian and i are supposed to be off limits to eachother but he is just so tempting and i feel like a dirty whore.

And last Chris. I really hate him and everything he has done to me but i wont let him know that. He cant torture me any more. But he's demanding and i dont trust him.

Next day::::

"Julian stop it" i said pouting as he kissed my lips.

"Baby girl i haven't seen you in two days I've missed you" and he kissed my lips and held my waist.

"Julian" we heard Dylan yell from the room door that was locked. We quickly separated and i hid in the closet .

"Can you pwease pay wiff me pwease Julian, i luv you" i heard him say. Dylan was so adorable and i giggled.

I forgot that i was hiding but it was to late because soon enough i seen Dylan opening the closet door.

I thought fast.

"SURPRISE" i yelled and he clapped and smiled.

"You found me Dylan , ok now your turn"i said.

The rest of the day i played with Dylan hide and sneak and when it was mine and julIans turn we his together and we would kiss because no one can see.

"Im home already" i heard Matt yelled and i ran into his arms.

"Babe, since when were you here-- in matter of fact i dont care i just miss you so much" he told me.

He lifted me up bridal style and walked me into his room. When we passed Julian's room Julian winked at me and i soon felt a huge guilt take over.

"Matt i have to tell you something" i huffed out and looked at the ground.

He smiled and cuffed my cheeks.

"Sure babe , tell me " and he stared at me.

"Matt i think i made a really big mistake and now im feeling guilty about it"

"Sky its ok everybody makes mistakes" and he kissed my cheek. I got upset because i know im gonna hurt him.

"No Matt , just listen ok, I've done something and i know you wont ever forgive me but please know that i will always love you and that im really sorry"i said. He looked at me worried of what im going to say and i sighe ready to tell him.

"So there's this guy----"

------------------------------

Next chapter continuation

Dedicated to izzy_nickiejo

Sorry not my best chapter but i promise ill do better

I need some ideas

On what to happen next

Comment your ideas

Comment and vote !!! 💖💖