Four

August POV

Yeah I get a POV to I'm also a main character ya dig...

I was in my home studio recording some tracks when I heard my door bell ring. "Nia get the doe" I screamed upstairs. I then heard to door open and someone talking. I put my earphones down and walked upstairs and I saw Aisha and Heaven.

"What y'all doing here". I asked them.

"It's 2:00 and you wanted me to drop heaven off right" Aisha snapped back.

I just mumbled after that Aisha and Heaven did there goodbyes so I have a whole weekend with only me and my princess. "What you wanna do today heaven" I asked her. "Uh can we go to Chuckie cheese". Me and Aisha left then we finally arrived at Chuckie cheese. When she got out she started going crazy.

A fan came up to me asking me to sign an autograph and ya know I can't let my fans down so yeah I signed it. She then asked me if Heaven was my daughter and I told her "you don't need to worry about" I know that sounded cruel but I don't want the world to know I got a daughter YET and also i didnt wanna lie to a fan so I just went with that.

Once Heaven got done playing she was knocked out. So I took her home. I was putting her in the guess bed when she asked me a question that will change my whole life. "Uh Augwest are you my dawddy"she asked in a sleepy voice. I kissed her forehead "Yes princess I'm ya daddy" I said back. "Goodniwte dawddy" "Goodnight princess".

@_anisla_

Okay I know it's short but I'm rushing and it 8:00 in the morning so I'm kinda tires it's not my best chapter but a lot more drama Smex all that juicy stuff after this and also. 47 people read my other chapter and I only got 1 vote 1 that's just cruel I thought we was homeys.